Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counting down the days

Counting down the days

One month today and I'll be in South Africa. This is the trip I had to cancel from last year. I'll be hunting with Chamanzi Zulu Safaris again. They are in the Kwa Zulu Natal Province. The nearest town is Pongola. I'll be after Kudu, Nyala, Bushbuck, Gemsbok, Mountain Reedbuck, Steenbok and Springbok.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Counting down the days

No doubt you're getting a wee bit excited. Have a great trip and take lots of pics.
    Rejuvenation: Sitting in the slash in sub-zero temperatures waiting for first light and hearing antlers clashing together. Oh man, life is good!

What trip number is this? Are these the animals you've missed out on? I bet you're getting excited. Enjoy knowing Im really jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

..hmmm have fun...play safe....take lots of photos...and enjoy...that's what life is all about...

steven

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    What trip number is this? Are these the animals you've missed out on? I bet you're getting excited. Enjoy knowing Im really jealous.
    This is number 2. I've got all 3 spiral horns before but had so much fun hunting them I want to do it again. The last four are new ones. I may take som more as well. I would really like a Klipspringer.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    This is number 2. I've got all 3 spiral horns before but had so much fun hunting them I want to do it again. The last four are new ones. I may take som more as well. I would really like a Klipspringer.
    Klipspringer was my first African animal. So darned cute, I just had to run an arrow through it!

Bushbuck was very high on my list, but that wished went unfulfilled. Next time.

Hope you can sleep.
    I harvest carrots. I kill animals.

Good on ya!
    I'm glad the plans are working out.
    Like Dave said,"jealous"

17 days......ooooh am I excited

10 days....can't sleep

Hope you have an awesome trip, Rod!