Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Re: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Did anyone hear a dull nonsenseical mumble I have duct tape over my ears.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

you got some issue dont ya foxton..was a mouthy idiot on other site an now her to...keep goin clown. i go all day for ya if want to play the troll

Quote Originally Posted by jack pine savage View Post
    You guys are obviously not paying attention. At the same time as this is going on, Mission has a public meeting on June 19th about banning the discharge of firearms ie: NO HUNTING! The big problem as I see it in Mission is the shooting in the back areas, Sylvester Road, and the garbage left behind. We as hunters and shooters need to clean up not only the garbage but our image as well. BCWF Region 2 President DV has a meeting with Mission Mayor and Council on Monday June 17th.

I WILL be at that one!!!! June 19

Quote Originally Posted by G.A. View Post
    you got some issue dont ya foxton..was a mouthy idiot on other site an now her to...keep goin clown. i go all day for ya if want to play the troll
    HMMM funny bet there's not a whole lot of guys on either site that would agree with you, and as for being a troll perhaps you should learn the definition of the word, but I'll consider the source. As for having an issue with you insinuating the region 2 president a "liar" or at least not a man of his word, I've known him personally for a long time andI do have an issue with some jerk bad mouthing him, but why don't you tell him that to his face he's really easy to spot in a crowd.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

where did i say lier mr...cant read either hey, i asked a question about it and got no answer attacks...lol, sure id say it to anyone face..im easy to soit to standingt above everyone in crowds, is that some sorta threat or tuff guy bullshit pops?...show e then what this guy at bcwf has done for us other than collect fees. im new at this and not once have they been able to answer 1 question that ive called on...

Quote Originally Posted by G.A. View Post
    show e then what this guy at bcwf has done for us other than collect fees.
    Here's one thing. http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...16#post1274716
    Rejuvenation: Sitting in the slash in sub-zero temperatures waiting for first light and hearing antlers clashing together. Oh man, life is good!

One more: http://www.coquitlam.ca/Libraries/Co...1_04.sflb.ashx

Scroll down to pg4 or search for Dale.
    Rejuvenation: Sitting in the slash in sub-zero temperatures waiting for first light and hearing antlers clashing together. Oh man, life is good!

thx philcott..

ok so the first link is one for them to make money from a workshop...not sure how that opened or kept any hunt area open. looks more geared to classes or education that they do. not rules an regs

and the second pdf is about a public meeting..not a private one with councel...thats what ive never heard of. dont matter who or what. ive yet to hear 1 person get a private door close meeting with a mayor and all councel involved....im not calling anyone a lier or trying to be a jerk..just never heard of private councel meetings....on any topic.

I wasn't addressing the private meeting but
    show e then what this guy at bcwf has done for us other than collect fees.
    and I figure stepping up to try and protect hunting in urban areas is doing something for ALL of us.

I look at the training of new hunters as a plus for us all as well. If they bring in a bit of revenue from that I'm ok with it.

BCWF is not perfect but they do a lot for us as a whole. I don't necessarily agree with all they do but then sometimes I don't agree with some things I do myself either. Especially when I get a chance to think about it.

im not knocking the other stuff they do, like teach kids n so on or other workshops, just always seems about money for them. i pay me fees to them and expect legit answers when i call to ask info for a new hunter. i dont expect the guy to look at me like im from mars and say i dont know..they made the info but dont have a clue what day it is when i call or go there. for my situation when im paying this group money for permits and they dont know anything about them....something wrong there.
    ive yet to get anything answered by them yet

and my point in what i said in my first post was about the meeting, and im new still so had never herd we have guys in charge of each mu ...would have been nice to be told that in 1 of the multiple times ive called asking specific info for specific areas. guess the staff didnt know either....lol