Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Re: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Well pal, unless you show up at their council meeting and tell them off, it's going to happen.
    When is third reading?

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    When is third reading?

Read the article, it already happened.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

You guys are obviously not paying attention. At the same time as this is going on, Mission has a public meeting on June 19th about banning the discharge of firearms ie: NO HUNTING! The big problem as I see it in Mission is the shooting in the back areas, Sylvester Road, and the garbage left behind. We as hunters and shooters need to clean up not only the garbage but our image as well. BCWF Region 2 President DV has a meeting with Mission Mayor and Council on Monday June 17th.

bcwf region 2 president???...when did bcwf make mangement for units?..thats conservation isnt it not bcwf...2 diff groups, one is governement other is a company or group/organization.
    never heard of 1 guy getting a councel meeting with a mayor and the councel members...outside of reg councel meetings?.

think a good thing to remind them off is all the bear issues they are cryin about right now in some cities...the closed to hunting cities. they want things shut but then thy crate and issue themselves.

seem an easy cheep solution..even makes thm money. put in a dam gate as they even say the issues are 10pm till 6 am. so has nothing to do with hunters but more about partiers or other along that line. then mak stave par of he special ara for needing a permit...makes them income now. and make it a no target shooting zone like my other local mission places ar and have zero issues, would be stricly hunting and have to have the extra pertmits

Quote Originally Posted by jack pine savage View Post
    You guys are obviously not paying attention. At the same time as this is going on, Mission has a public meeting on June 19th about banning the discharge of firearms ie: NO HUNTING! The big problem as I see it in Mission is the shooting in the back areas, Sylvester Road, and the garbage left behind. We as hunters and shooters need to clean up not only the garbage but our image as well. BCWF Region 2 President DV has a meeting with Mission Mayor and Council on Monday June 17th.
    I don't necessarily agree that "we" as hunters have to clean up the garbage. They need to punish where it hurts the most.
    We as hunters need to report anyone littering to the police and it's their job to persecute or penalize.
    Unfortunately we are not doing our job nor is police doing their job.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

according to their own info on the city web site there hasnt been 1 hunting related issue ever up at stave. but we will be the ones loosing out

Quote Originally Posted by G.A. View Post
    bcwf region 2 president???...when did bcwf make mangement for units?..thats conservation isnt it not bcwf...2 diff groups, one is governement other is a company or group/organization.
    never heard of 1 guy getting a councel meeting with a mayor and the councel members...outside of reg councel meetings?.

think a good thing to remind them off is all the bear issues they are cryin about right now in some cities...the closed to hunting cities. they want things shut but then thy crate and issue themselves.

seem an easy cheep solution..even makes thm money. put in a dam gate as they even say the issues are 10pm till 6 am. so has nothing to do with hunters but more about partiers or other along that line. then mak stave par of he special ara for needing a permit...makes them income now. and make it a no target shooting zone like my other local mission places ar and have zero issues, would be stricly hunting and have to have the extra pertmits
    Then perhaps you should do your homework, Region 2, YES REGION 2 Pres. has done a LOT of work and had a LOT of meetings with the powers to be to help preserve YOUR rights to hunt in the Fraser Valley/LML and I have never heard him ask for thanks once. IF DV says he has a meeting he as one end of story.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

never heard of them doing that...just the conservation guys..2 diff groups...your funny..he says so and that it....lol. hillarious. bcwf is abut money, plain n simple. i call them about my local hunt inf and they dont have a clue. didnt even know w can use our house ins for our extra coverage or how to read the maps..ya ive done my homework

Quote Originally Posted by G.A. View Post
    never heard of them doing that...just the conservation guys..2 diff groups...your funny..he says so and that it....lol. hillarious. bcwf is abut money, plain n simple. i call them about my local hunt inf and they dont have a clue. didnt even know w can use our house ins for our extra coverage or how to read the maps..ya ive done my homework
    Cant argue with a fence post, your entitled to your (closed minded) opinion.

"BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

duct tape didnt work for you hey