Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Bull shit! " it's a welcome change" f him. Why can't HUNTERS have designated areas they can go.
    Last edited by limit time; 06-24-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Such a crock of sh*t, I have hunted the september goose opening with my little son for quite a few years now and have never had a problem with walkers.....those idiots at the pitt meadows city hall should have their brains checked at the door. Three or four complaints a year? probably from the same a**holes again and again....and they caved in? Useless beurocrats.
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Three to four complaints a year and thats justification for a ban? sounds like someone on council doesn't like hunters and is touting public safety as a front for it.

why do we always here about these after 3rd readings and only 1 to go...funny how that works..

i see way t the bottom they will be adding signs to warn people hunters are in the area...i dont know why they dont do that at all our local places. all out here in mission/abby also have sign saying n discharge in the area but is allowed. makes the local walkers go off on us or no reason...for lying missleading signs. no wonder we have conflicts sometimes out there.
    maybe make the signs explain we are allowed and about the fraser valey special permits,.the whole system is made for conflict the way crap is worded

Just proof again... People don't understand Hunters and they certainly don't understand Conservation.
    Makes me sad... fewer and fewer hunting opportunities!
    Spera in Deo

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Bull shit! " it's a welcome change" f him. Why can't HUNTERS have designated areas they can't go??
    Well pal, unless you show up at their council meeting and tell them off, it's going to happen.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

when is the third reading?

They felt a 3 0r 4 complaints a year warrented the action, you guys need to see what 13 0r 14 complainte a day against the closure warrents
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

3 to 4 complaints a year? doesnt sound like a big deal to me...seems like a pretty low number considering all of the cry babies around these days.