Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Re: Pitt Meadows Hunting Ban

Quote Originally Posted by heyblast View Post
    Don't know what that u tube video has anything to do with hunting? Someone help out.
    Who knows.....someones trying to get the inner teen out. Either that or he got lucky last night.
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Quote Originally Posted by G.A. View Post
    and dale...non of this is towards you a a person and what your doing. just the poor service i had is my issue. and the fact the post stats 2 diff councel meetings confused me. your saying 1 meeting so his post is wrong then. all that shit on me for nothing..hillarious
    GA, I am also new hunter started last September. I have found this site to be very helpful in answering my question, I have found that most of these guys on this site are very welcoming people, especially to new hunters, with 2 posts that I made, one asking a question and one thanking someone for the use of their blind, I have met and hunted with different guys, Dale, Dano, CRS, all have welcome me into the group. Instead of shouting try listening first and then speaking to the guys that you see being helpful. Don't get suckered into the arguments, it is what they want from you. Dale took me and my brother crow hunting, and Dano CRS have had me my brother and another friend out for geese. These guys know there stuff and will help if you don't appear to be a screamer. I see your posts all the time you seem very passionate about your new sport. Just like hunting patience and calmness will win every time.

Cheers Hellfish

Just wanted someone to confirm whether these by-laws did in fact pass? I was hoping to head out to the dykes for the first time this year and it was disheartening to hear this. Looks like I'll be burning some fuel, and knocking on some doors....
    Last edited by Abashai; 08-19-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Read the slipped through our fingers post. It's all explained there.

Thanks I did manage to find it. It was tough to wade the whole show of GA getting banned lol.
    To Dale and Dano and those who stepped up and were an active part of trying to find a solution, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Ok, sorry not a complete shooting ban, but hunting ban on dykes. Mission is a complete discharge ban.
    But I can guarantee you that a complete shooting ban is coming if we don't do anything.
    This is all work of the left-wing, vegetarian, tree hugging, urban dwellers who keep pet rats.
    We can't expect only BCWF to act on our behalf, it's not enough I think.
    These wankers need to see that hunters are involved and will defend their rights.
    Use them or lose them.
    Hey not all us left-wing urban raised tree huggers are anti-hunting