Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: HBC Big Game Contest 2013=WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Re: HBC Big Game Contest 2013=WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

My dad was spot on. When I found out I won first place for youth I was so happy! I want to thank Weatherby Fan for the prize donations (along with the other awesome prize donators, I can't leave you guys out), I'll certainly take the rifle! Apparently there is going to be three 270s in the rifle locker now. My dad's, my grandpa's old one, and mine! I would also like to thank Gatehouse for hosting this awesome contest. First time putting in and I'm absolutely stoked, also trying not to be the 'suck up' here.

Once again thank you so much and congratulations to the prize winners! - SsS
    Last edited by SnowshoeSniper; 01-28-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Re: HBC Big Game Contest 2013

Congrats to all the winners, and a big thank you to all the members who donated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post

******WINNERS PLEASE POST YOUR CHOICE ON THIS THREAD SO EVERYONE CAN KEEP UP TO DATE******
    As for myself, I am going to assume that my pick is somewhere in the mix with the HBC swag, but how am I supposed to know if that is the case? Are we waiting for each winner to post there choice?
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Hmmmm, Well I already have a good pair of binoculars and I do want a pack but maybe something a little smaller.
    Blonde Tornado why don't you make my choice easier and go ahead and pick first.
    Knowledge is being able to tell "IT'S A BUCK". Wisdom is knowing whether to
    shoot it or not

Congrats everyone! Thanks to all the donators, its always a fun contest!! Looking forward to next years!!

That we are Whonnock... Patiently waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Congrats to all the winners, and a big thank you to all the members who donated.

As for myself, I am going to assume that my pick is somewhere in the mix with the HBC swag, but how am I supposed to know if that is the case? Are we waiting for each winner to post there choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucker View Post
    Hmmmm, Well I already have a good pair of binoculars and I do want a pack but maybe something a little smaller.

Awesome gesture. Good job..
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by rocksteady View Post
    Awesome gesture. Good job..
    Thanks, I figured that since she is already over the moon that a little further into space wouldn't hurt
    Knowledge is being able to tell "IT'S A BUCK". Wisdom is knowing whether to
    shoot it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post

Yes, that's how it's usually done. If you want to speed it up you can pm the winners with a link. Sometimes helps !
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Congrats to all the winners!!

Thanks Gates for again organizing a great contest and to all those who donated, it would not be a contest with out the donations!!!

And a big huge thanks to all who posted their pictures and stories, it is the main reason why we have this site!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucker View Post
    Thanks so much, My day bought me that exact same pair of binoculars just not german made a couple of years ago. I thought the pack might be a little big for me too, but it's something I don't already have. So if it's ok with you I'll take the pack. I can always get my Dad to get me a smaller one that fits then we can trade. Ha Ha

Thanks Bucker, good luck this year too.

Heather