Thread: Truly Addicting!!

Truly Addicting!!

Man I could do this all day long!!......Except the shoulders wont let me!!!.....How's my form!!!...LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJK27Uq342c

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Truly Addicting!!

nice.
    makes me want to go shoot some arrows.
    you need to paint another dot up and to the left, then you''ll be hitting bulls-eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by duallie View Post
    nice.
    makes me want to go shoot some arrows.
    you need to paint another dot up and to the left, then you''ll be hitting bulls-eyes.
    True!!.....I got it some what dialed in, then figured I would concentrate on form and consistency!!....Once I get good/better at 20yrds i'll start at 30yrds then 40....etc!!....Thanks for looking!!!

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

I'm not sure if most of the pros on here would agree or not, but I learned from a very well to do archer last year to pull the trigger with my middle finger and the second part of it (not the pad)

it really improved my grouping. Made sense because the middle finger is more in line with the trigger. And the reason you don't pull it with the (finger print pad area) is because its too sensitive, and you want it to be a surprise when it goes off.

I mean your way works, I used it for 2 years. But my groups improved once I switched. Get some opinions of how the pros do it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    I'm not sure if most of the pros on here would agree or not, but I learned from a very well to do archer last year to pull the trigger with my middle finger and the second part of it (not the pad)

it really improved my grouping. Made sense because the middle finger is more in line with the trigger. And the reason you don't pull it with the (finger print pad area) is because its too sensitive, and you want it to be a surprise when it goes off.

I mean your way works, I used it for 2 years. But my groups improved once I switched. Get some opinions of how the pros do it though.
    that's a very good point.
    i never noticed it before, but i use my middle finger to squeeze with also.
    it just seemed more natural, maybe being that it's longer.

good start ... but I see you antipating the shot and gripping your bowas well as doing a bit of "peeking" , Let your bow fall forward, its not gonna sack you, its not gonna hit the ground, this is a great learning tool that teaches you to trust you equip as well how a well executed shot should feel like... I also see alot of tension in your bow hand .. in an effort to not grip the the bow like a 14 year old bow grabbing titties I see that you are triing hard to keep your fingers off ... thus creating tension and inducing a bit of tourqe.

I see a concerted effort to make that trigger go off .. try the above advice .. it may work .. it may not

the key to successful archery is finding what works for you and being able to repeat it consistantly
    Last edited by Bowzone_Mikey; 04-22-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

I like the idea of the middle finger... I will try thay myself..

I agree with the tension in your bow hand, yes, you are trying hard to keep your fingers off, but you grip it real quick after releasing the shot, just a little torque before that arrow leaves can affect things greatly...

The comments below are great, reason I like the site so much, so many people out there willing to spend the time to comment on stuff like this.

Chris