Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Turkey Contest Team#4 2013

Re: Turkey Contest Team#4 2013

another season almost gone.... is anybody going out tomorrow? there's still hope team 4 !!!!

Hey, bcbrez watched a nice tom in full strut on the side of the highway yesterday, so they are still going.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

darn rights they're still out, my buddie sent me a video he was into birds this past wknd and they were super vocal. he couldn't get across the creek to get to them and ran out of time, u just gotta be there and eventually they'll play ball.
    Last edited by boscheefish; 05-14-2013 at 01:58 PM.

I would like to share this moment with my teammates, may these experiences be around for years to come

OK, I'm not your teammate, but is that a cured turkey breast, and did you do it?
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;

it sure is, my smoker is fish designated , so I had someone smoke this one for me,
    it is soo juicy, this great idea was reccomended by 300H&H, so tonight at dinner, my hat goes off to him,

Quote Originally Posted by boscheefish View Post
    it sure is, my smoker is fish designated , so I had someone smoke this one for me,
    it is soo juicy, this great idea was reccomended by 300H&H, so tonight at dinner, my hat goes off to him,
    Damnnn! I'm full from lunch but you got my mouth watering like crazy! Please send me or post the recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by boscheefish View Post
    Thanks boscheefish. Hank does a good job and it is worth the wait.

We will have to go out for turkeys next year. I just did not have enough time to put in to hunting them this year.
    less than 11 months to go !!!
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Quote Originally Posted by Brez View Post
    Damnnn! I'm full from lunch but you got my mouth watering like crazy! Please send me or post the recipe.
    i wish I knew, I can send u a great smoked salmon recipe of mine, as far as the turkey goes hank at quality meats brined this one up in kelowna