Who is saying this? Who called you, this doesn't sound right at all
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade

Re: Weird PAL?!?

Were you under 18 at the time of the charge or were you charged in adult court?
    If neither you have bigger problems. Your juvenile record is supposed to be sealed or destroyed after you turn 18. Unless you were charged in adult court or you were 18 years of age or older.
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF

Northern BC, wherever gas in the truck will move me

My personal suggestion is to consider taking the CORE course. I know it wouldn't be hard to challenge either, but I found a lot of value in just listening to the stories from the course. The PAL courses (taken the course 3x now) is generally straight forwards enough and goes straight to the book, whereas the CORE course that I took (at least) included a lot of stories, scenario discussions, ethics, etc.

Well that sucks. What a bunch of BS. Here I help you out to let you learn the different actions, and you pass with flying colors, and now this? Did you mention that Big Boar taught you how to operate a rifle? Maybe call them back and say I learned my gun stuff from the internet guy Big Boar. I'm sure they'll take care of it right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Shoot your MP an email.

Quote Originally Posted by biggyun68 View Post
    Were you under 18 at the time of the charge or were you charged in adult court?
    If neither you have bigger problems. Your juvenile record is supposed to be sealed or destroyed after you turn 18. Unless you were charged in adult court or you were 18 years of age or older.
    this happened when i was 14 15. everything was thrown outa court too never convicted

Quote Originally Posted by Big Glenny View Post
    Shoot your MP an email.
    thanks for the adivce i might do these things after i get my license, dont need any more problems

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Well that sucks. What a bunch of BS. Here I help you out to let you learn the different actions, and you pass with flying colors, and now this? Did you mention that Big Boar taught you how to operate a rifle? Maybe call them back and say I learned my gun stuff from the internet guy Big Boar. I'm sure they'll take care of it right away.

I know right, i still owe u a bottle too! shot me an adress and ur fav drink ill mail it tooo you Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigfishCanada View Post
    Who is saying this? Who called you, this doesn't sound right at all
    I called and talk to the chief of fire arms. They said that i have to take the course because of it, like i'v said it is what it is!! everyone i call is too BUSY or full classes so i might have to wait til MAY FFS Well i guess this will make my Second hunting experience that much more worth it, Being positive about it . The ****ed this is they said my results from the Challanging of the course is "null" and isnt good enough for them because of the youth, I HAve to take the course

May it is.. dvc booked as well. ANyone know an instructor that will do one on one i will pay W>E i dont care just wana finish this( in the lower mainland)