Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird PAL?!?

Re: Weird PAL?!?

Quote Originally Posted by BearStump View Post
    its understandable if you look at it from the perspective of the CFO. If they issue you a PAL, with no questions asked and something comes of this (ie:you actually are a crazy,lol) its their ass that fries in court when you shoot up the shopping mall with your legal firearm.
    The CFO is just trying to cover his ass.
    I get that but what is taking the course going to do if he has already passed the test? Thats what I don't get. In the end he passed the safety course twice so he must not be a criminal?
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Quote Originally Posted by r106 View Post
    I've never heard of this. What the hell is taking the course going to do if you have already passed the test? How long ago did you challenge the test?
    took it in NOv and sent it in a week latter, and i just found this out tooday, they are taking FOR EVER

I get that but what is taking the course going to do if he has already passed the test? Thats what I don't get. In the end he passed the safety course twice so he must not be a criminal?
    I agree its is a good thing, But Like i said it is what it is!

the funny this is the Guy i got in the fight with is now my best friend he will laugh when he hears this one!

Northern BC, wherever gas in the truck will move me

This. No rhyme or reason...sounds more like a token "look, we're doing something"...

Sounds like more CFO BS to me, they should be done away with...
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

They can't do that and if they knew you'd pursue it and have a lawyer contact them over what is WRITTEN LAW that they are going against, they wouldn't have a foot to stand on and they'd put your licence through and it would be done with it.
    I guess the (CFO) feels he is somehow holy and mighty and is making a difference
    But as was said, the easiest thing to do is just take the course and be done with it. Too bad though, you won the fight against your buddy maybe but you lost this one and your pants are around your ankles
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    They can't do that and if they knew you'd pursue it and have a lawyer contact them over what is WRITTEN LAW that they are going against, they wouldn't have a foot to stand on and they'd put your licence through and it would be done with it.
    I guess the (CFO) feels he is somehow holy and mighty and is making a difference
    But as was said, the easiest thing to do is just take the course and be done with it. Too bad though, you won the fight against your buddy maybe but you lost this one and your pants are around your ankles

Yea really, Oh well.

The thing is, paesano, that getting a lawdog to write a letter on your behalf stating that the CFO's decision
    is contrary to the law and should be changed, even if it works, is going to cost you about $150.
    Unless you're so incredibly busy running your multi-national conglomerates that you don't have time for
    the class, it's a better idea to spend that money on the class. You'll kick butt, wops are tops, lol!
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

Quote Originally Posted by Singleshotneeded View Post
    The thing is, paesano, that getting a lawdog to write a letter on your behalf stating that the CFO's decision
    is contrary to the law and should be changed, even if it works, is going to cost you about $150.
    Unless you're so incredibly busy running your multi-national conglomerates that you don't have time for
    the class, it's a better idea to spend that money on the class. You'll kick butt, wops are tops, lol!

Im going to take the course, i was going to take the course for Core but now im thinking i might just challenge it. so it will would still work out to be the same amount of money spent!