Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Weird PAL?!?

Re: Weird PAL?!?

Quote Originally Posted by doddatto View Post
    they are saying i have to re wait 45 days again... but iv have waited it out allready, hint getting a reply sayin i had to take the course. im allmost ready to give up and just use a compond bow or cross bow for hunting i just dont give a **** anymore not worth the headache. when the chief told me i had to take the course that i wouldnt have tooo re wait just fax it in and i would be approved. its friday i faxed it in monday, they received and put it in the computer Tuesday and still nothing. maybe im just being inpatient idk... i cant wait till this is all over and done with.
    Are you sure they put it in the computer on Tuesday or are you assuming? Just because you faxed it does not mean you will have it done right away. It probably goes to the bottom of the pile the way it should be. Applications are dealt with as they come in, why should someone else wait longer just because you faxed it in while they mailed theirs. Knowing how they operate its in the pile to be looked at. Then once finally approved it gets put into the mail out pile etc. Don't worry it will arrive soon enough. I would bet by around the first week of May
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by bighornbob View Post
    Are you sure they put it in the computer on Tuesday or are you assuming? Just because you faxed it does not mean you will have it done right away. It probably goes to the bottom of the pile the way it should be. Applications are dealt with as they come in, why should someone else wait longer just because you faxed it in while they mailed theirs. Knowing how they operate its in the pile to be looked at. Then once finally approved it gets put into the mail out pile etc. Don't worry it will arrive soon enough. I would bet by around the first week of May
    they received my applacation in jan everything was prosceded and i waited the 45 days and they said for me to be aproved i had to take the course and send it in.... that i wouldnt have to wait the time peroid again as iv allready waited. and yes i called and they said they did recive it. the chief of fire arms told me before i took the course, all i had to do was send in the test results and i would be aproved when they recived it, now its diffrent and they are telling me i must re wait the 45 days. i dont think it should go to the bottom of the pile, as my applacation has recived in jan, then they replyed back saying as (after waiting the 45 day) that i had to take the course and when i sent it in id be aproved that same day, now its changed!

meh...

sage you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I wonder if they think your so desperate for a gun so you can commit murder? I mean a. You have an incredibly violent youth past, which clearly you have taken no responsibilty for. B. you're desperate for a gun licence. Hmmmmm simple math says, yup, you're gonna have to wait 45 more days to cool off.

BTW if this post makes you angry, I'm sorry. Please don't shoot me if they approve you.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    I wonder if they think your so desperate for a gun so you can commit murder? I mean a. You have an incredibly violent youth past, which clearly you have taken no responsibilty for. B. you're desperate for a gun licence. Hmmmmm simple math says, yup, you're gonna have to wait 45 more days to cool off.

BTW if this post makes you angry, I'm sorry. Please don't shoot me if they approve you.
    Yup. Agreed here. Relax a bit
    Last edited by The Dawg; 04-12-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

I had to wait almost 6 months before my FAC showed up. However I got my hunter card with in 2 weeks so I just went hunting and shooting with my Pals until I could by my own gun.
    If you have done all they asked for and you just have to wait do not do anything to give them cause to delay you application any further.
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF

lol LOL LOL funny i guess your right, but the only reason like i explained too them, i call so much is because id still be waiting for them to contact me to tell me to take the course if i didnt call them id still be sitting here. im not desperate for a gun, as i have a cross bow. I was just excited that's all. Lol i'm not mad i thought it was funny when i read what you wrote LOl plus if i was going to commit murder would i really go thro all this just to get a gun. no Im from ontario so i dont know many people in BC besides my Gfs friends, who would i harm :P my last fight was when this all happened. I dont have a violent past. we all make mistakes. i was robbed about 3 months ago and i had a knife in my pocket and didnt use it, and i got the shit beat outa me, so it shows controll right ther, the cop was surprised that i just took it. But anyways, yea ill wait the 45 days it is what it is, i was just upset that they said i didnt have to wait and now i have to w.e

"an incredibly violent youth past" i dont think i do, one charge isnt a incredibly violent past, have you never been in a fight in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by doddatto View Post
    "an incredibly violent youth past" i dont think i do, one charge isnt a incredibly violent past, have you never been in a fight in high school.
    Lol I'm just messing with you bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

i know. No offense taken