Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dumping goose carcasses

Re: Dumping goose carcasses

You can post comments here
    http://www.facebook.com/CTVVI
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    You can post comments here
    http://www.facebook.com/CTVVI
    Done. Hammmer on.

I do some goose shooting on a permit for crop damaging geese. It authorizes leaving carcasses behind to attract predators, which in turn helps keep the geese away.

sounds like you guys are victimizing the victim...stuff gets dumped and nothing goes to waste in the forest...geese don't usually die at the landfill....

Mother nature doesn't let anything go to waste. Although I shoot quite a bit farther south than where this occurred, the carcasses were probably better utilized than those I have to put in a green compostable box for municipal pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by aggiehunter View Post
    sounds like you guys are victimizing the victim...stuff gets dumped and nothing goes to waste in the forest...geese don't usually die at the landfill....
    For lord sakes man give your head a shake, If you even think that dumping garbage of any kind beside a road and next to a hiking trail is OK then a serious re-examination of your ethics may be in order.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Pulling the trigger here a bit quick are we not ,I GIVE geese and ducks to people and do not know what they do with them afterwards. Perhaps this is I don't know Joe who does not see a problem with this,different cultures different values, remember Ikea meatballs ...

i don't know how or why hiking trail is mentioned here the stuff was dumped beside a logging trail not hiking, and if they were to mention all the other garbage that is dumped there in door grow crap, roofing material, old toilets, yard waste, and the list goes on the goose carcasses will be gone long before the rest of that crap i had to go see for myself like the rest of you should instead of spouting of on here so you have some thing to do, go outside and enjoy the weather and quit crapping on everybody

And now we go south again. At least it took three pages this time.

Firepower...we don't really care about what you guys down in the .604 region think...if we drive by a carcass left on the side of the road we don't phone CTV to get a CSI done on it...but on a serious note...animals that are born in the wild...die in the wild...do NOT belong in a plastic bag in a landfill by the big bridge...that's just not ethical.