Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumping goose carcasses

Re: Dumping goose carcasses

I just talked to the folks next door last night and they said that they saw a bunch of bloody goose bodies on the side of the road in abbotsford thos is not the kind of thing that people forget and we as ethical hunters need to do are best to get the word out that this $ hit has to stop or we well start loosing are right to do the things we love.
    manglinmike

Quote Originally Posted by field marshal View Post
    Just watched Check 6 news! Some A**HOLE dumped a bunch of goose carcasses on private land where people exercise their dogs. Very brilliant!! Some guys have no common sense? Of course the media loves this kind of shit!
    They claimed HUNTERS are wasting game! They had clearly been breasted out! We don't need this kind of publicity, as the genral
    population will tar us all with the same brush. God I wish guys would think before pulling this crap. Pissed off in Cowichan!!
    ----Field Marshal.

agree 100%. Makes us all look bad even if the game is legally harvested and meat removed, its just lazy. But I really doubt the ones that dumped the birds there give a shit or they wouldn't have done it in the first place.

we assume its dumb ass hunters but if i where an anti hunter that is exactly what i would do,breast them out to make it look like hunters,they probably watched some farmer shoot some geese and leave them on their property like the co's want you to and go pick them up and cause bs like this.very easy to do just a thought.

I've said it before. An IQ test should be administered at the same time as the CORE. If you don't score 85, you don't hunt.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

The C.T.V. truck just left here. Gave them an interview as past president of Cowichan Fish and Game as well as a c.o.r.e. instructor. We'll see how it comes across tonight. Supposed to be on the evening news at 6:30. We try to teach people that this kind of behaviour leads to less hunting opportunity.

How hard is it to walk into the bush and dump the carcasses away from where people walk? Heck, how hard is it to bag them and toss them into the garbage?

People don't think and are just lazy. I saw it quite a few time last year with bear and deer carcassess. People dumping them barely off the hwy and right on walking trails.

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    I've said it before. An IQ test should be administered at the same time as the CORE. If you don't score 85, you don't hunt.
    As much as this sux...IMO, hunting is a RIGHT , NOT a privilege..

Quote Originally Posted by TheProvider View Post
    People don't think and are just lazy. I saw it quite a few time last year with bear and deer carcassess. People dumping them barely off the hwy and right on walking trails.
    agree.
    i see it every hunting season.
    deer carcasses just tossed out right on the bush roads.

we go through alot of work usually to find and harvest an animal.
    no reason we shouldn't put a bit of an effort into their disposal as well.

http://www.ctvvancouverisland.ca/201...ey/#more-17210

a link to the story with video. It shows how clueless even the reporters are when it flashes the scene of a couple hand gun rounds on the dirt.