Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumping goose carcasses

Dumping goose carcasses

Just watched Check 6 news! Some A**HOLE dumped a bunch of goose carcasses on private land where people exercise their dogs. Very brilliant!! Some guys have no common sense? Of course the media loves this kind of shit!
    They claimed HUNTERS are wasting game! They had clearly been breasted out! We don't need this kind of publicity, as the genral
    population will tar us all with the same brush. God I wish guys would think before pulling this crap. Pissed off in Cowichan!!
    ----Field Marshal.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Dumping goose carcasses

X2. We had this happen back east once. Some ****** dumped them ona walking trail. No word of a lie it made the paper and the news about people that were sick in the head for mutilating geese by just taking the breasts ( like they were some kind of sick jeffrey damher type). It was riduclous, but also terrible PR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Four or five years ago the Vancouver Sun had a front page story about hunters shooting geese somewhere on the Harrison river and leaving them there to rot. Played it up with the usual spin. Same edition, section B last page another story showing the same geese only this time the breasts had been removed and meat hadn't been wasted. Certainly these carcasses could of been disposed of better but the damn media will spin anything for a story. But I agree with you we're going to keep losing areas to hunt if stuff like this keeps happening.

Horrible, hate hearing stuff like this... Especially when the media labels real hunters, as these idiots. Nothing more than low life poachers!!

Should have used Cole brook rd in surrey, they dump all sorts of carcasses there
    "Bears are like cops, never around when you need one, all ways around when you dont."

Tika T3 30/06
    Winchester sx3
    Remington 700 22-250
    Strother sx1
    Savage mark 2 22lr

That sucks makes us all look bad Pissed off in Cedar!!!
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Morons - all it takes is a few tossers like this to get every anti hunter, PETA member and "head up his arse dyke walker" to open the flood gates with hate mail to every rag in BC.

There are people that need to be taken aside and then slapped very hard - just to get some sense into them!
    Last edited by Kudu; 03-13-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"It is astonishing how much room there is in the air around a duck!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!- Rudyard Kipling

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012

This is where I come from (click)

brant?????
    FULLY AUTOMATIC MANURE FLINGER

Quote Originally Posted by kyleklassen View Post
    brant?????
    Good thinkin detective! K

I saw this too and was outraged at the negative bias they had towards hunters. Sure it was a bad dumping location, but they used the meat and it was really not enough to make news.. And they made the entire hunting scene look bad, as after they negatively portrayed the event, they proceeded to tell how it was legal by law to do as you wish with you kill. Ah damn hippys are quick attack us whenever they can. Its unfortunate that they dont focus on real issues like animals raised in terrible conditions and fed hormone laced foods. You know, the stuff we buy at walmart and superstore? Too bad that little saying about common sense is so true... its really not common at all.