Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 PSE Bows - Anybody hooked

Re: 2013 PSE Bows - Anybody hooked

I have the Axe 6 which is great and have killed a few deer with, love it. My son had a Parker Buckshot that they were going to send me the heavier limbs for and then changed their minds. leaving me with
    a bow that was no longer a heavy enough pull for my 13 year old. I went to Wholesale on the weekend and pick him up the PSE Rally. I went with finding him a bow will last him, the Rally is it! I have seen
    just about every bow looked at the Diamond edge but the quality of the PSE was FAR superior. The Rally a 60 LBS will go from 28-60 LBS & 18-31 inch draw.
    Don't worry about a pandemic, stupidity is spreading way faster

I shot the Stinger today. FWIW, this is the first compound I have shot, and I was at home with it right away.

Quote Originally Posted by bearass View Post
    I have a a 2012 revenge,it is a great bow, very fast and accurate.
    Same

Wicked bow.

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodaka View Post
    I shot the Stinger today. FWIW, this is the first compound I have shot, and I was at home with it right away.
    Little update: I liked it so much, I bought it on Friday. Finally had a chance to shoot it today. After sighting in, first 10yrd group had two touching, and the third about 1/2" away. Played with it a bit more, and had three touching. And like I said, first compound bow - not much archery experience at all, actually. Totally impressed!

Seriously looking at getting the Hammer. Must.. resist... spending... more on... toys...