Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 PSE Bows - Anybody hooked

2013 PSE Bows - Anybody hooked

The new 2013 PSE bow's - they sound very promising , anybody into PSE?
    I'm having an eye on the revenge or drive...
    anybody out there with some ideas))
    My old PSE 08 stinger is light weight, a workhorse and reliable - just looking for some new alternatives ..
    I appreciate every comment , thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2013 PSE Bows - Anybody hooked

Haven't heard to much about the Drive yet. The revenge was very popular last year.

ATA they are pretty close. The Revenge is slightly faster due to the slightly shorter brace height. The Drive is heavier. I would try to shoot both to see what one you prefer.

A lot of people bash PSE But the make great bows and make a bow to fit most peoples needs

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

I have the new stinger, very smooth and quick. super east to use from my stand. Has something like 75% let off. Its super light too. The only thing I found was the peep that came with it (3 16") was a bit big and it helped my grouping to install a smaller one.

Bows are like trucks you will find fanboys of every brand

Best advice when it comes to picking a new bow is shoot as many different models you can and then choose.

Thanks everybody will get the chance to shoot both bow's next week and will post my impression.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Bows are like trucks you will find fanboys of every brand

Best advice when it comes to picking a new bow is shoot as many different models you can and then choose.
    good answer.
    most important is that it feels good.
    no point getting something that isn't comfortable.

great reviews over on archerytalk, about the Dream Season DNA....lots of peeps there have them now. Apparently they are a sweet bow. Have to shoot them to believe them. I shoot a 2012 Dream Season...and didn't think they could be improved on, apparently I was wrong.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

just bought the new DSdna have been shooting it for about 3 weeks now it's very fast. but not as flat shooting as expected. I have had some good luck shooting fp but just swiching over to Bh and need to retune.

I've had the chance to shoot the 2013 drive, dna and the revenge all great bows - but the short axle 29" from the revenge - it feels like nothing in my hand and very well balanced! I'm doing hike and stalk hunting - so I was really impressed about short revenge!
    I'm shooting my new revenge now for three weeks, it takes time to adjust the Bow, so that he fits accurate for me - PSE did a awesome Job.
    The short 6 1/4" brace height makes the shooting a bit more aggressive , but if your sight and peep set accurate and you're focused - I feel the bow is very accurate and damn fast!
    The only thing is - the Grip from the riser( aluminum) feels always cold! Anybody has Ideas for home made improvements?
    And the second thing: just keeping in mind for everybody who might consider to get the revenge - it is a past parallel limb bow - you will need a bow press witch is suited for past parallel limb bows!
    Of course, when I've seen the bow first time, I noticed the very bended split limbs!
    But totally realizing this problem - that's happend at home, when I tried to work on the peep with my old Bowmaster Bowpress - no chance!
    And If PSE talking about to set up a the draw length with a bow press- that's NOT true! Because if you have to change the draw length between 26"/26,5"/ 27" - one of both screws from the inner cam( and you have to get access to both of them ) is hiding behind the split limb!!!!!!!!! So , if you out at the Range,having fun to fine tune you new toy - a portable Bowpress is handy
    I like to be independent, and did a lot of research - but I wasn't very happy with all the transportable Bow presses witch you can by online....they all bending the limbs some where, but in my mind, when we press the Bow, we should put the force on where the axle is..... and built my own....
    If anyone has questions, or thoughts for improooooovements, I'm thankful for every Idea!
    And at the Baseline - YES , I would by the Revenge again- thats a little powerful sophisticated rocket!

would like to post some pics about my bowpress, but that up loading doesn't work any Ideas?