Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix Hunting & Outdoor shows

Netflix Hunting & Outdoor shows

I just finished watching "Happy People: A Year in the Taiga", a documentary about the life of the trappers/hunters in the wilderness of Siberia, living off the land.

Pretty incredible stuff, definatley was a pleasure to watch and reccommend it to everyone here.

Has anyone watched anything similar on Netflix?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Netflix Hunting & Outdoor shows

That's funny you posted this, I was just checking here and email, before searching for something on Netflix.. Thanks!

Those trappers make more than most of us look like chumps

The dog running behind the snow mobile the entire 150 km back to camp makes my dog look like a chump too! Good show I like the way they use the ski's as opposed to snow shoes. Neat show for sure.

I watched that movie awhile back. Very good movie. Would be nice to have more on netflix like that

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

I would like to watch it... Thanks Alex! And congrats on your G-Bear draw! I'll be scouting for ya in May, while i'm laying out some new cut blocks... Keep you posted. Cheers!

Great show, thanks again for sharing, there was a similar show of a Russian living with the brown bears, studying them? Anyone know the name? I feel pretty useless after watching these guys, and every dog I look at is a dissapointment lol. 150 km run. I hate driving that far!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodd View Post
    I would like to watch it... Thanks Alex! And congrats on your G-Bear draw! I'll be scouting for ya in May, while i'm laying out some new cut blocks... Keep you posted. Cheers!
    Yep Rodd it's a must watch.

P.S. Thank you scouting ahead of us. Mattie told me about your key involvement in our grizz success this spring

Here's something you can watch on youtube, its not as well done as the HappyPeople, but still entertaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0rZn8HFmQ

thanks for the recommendation. it was awesome.