Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 16 gauge

Re: 16 gauge

I also have a Winchester Model 12 in 16 ga. that will be my next trap gun.......
    I have a PHD is "Campfire BS". An avid hunter fisher man. Love shooting trap as much as shooting the bull. The more BS in my story the greater I am.

I inherited my Cooey 16 single from the old timer who lives next door to my family. Sweet little shotgun, but can only get upland ammo up here. Going to the big city this summer, and will get duck shot and a couple of buckshot (just in case).
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Gumsehwah View Post
    I inherited my Cooey 16 single from the old timer who lives next door to my family. Sweet little shotgun, but can only get upland ammo up here. Going to the big city this summer, and will get duck shot and a couple of buckshot (just in case).
    I'd call the gun shop you're planning on dealing with in the "big city" and order what you'll need now! Since the 16 gauge isn't
    as popular as it was in the old days, a lot of shops carry only #6 and #4 lead, even in Kelowna and Greater Vancouver. That
    way they'll put it in their ammo order and you can ask them to hold some for you until you get in to pick it up.
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!