Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Brant Season

2013 Brant Season

Well it's that time of year again,is everybody set to go?New weights poured,decoys repainted,motor work done,and maybe some new toys to try out this year?Superport or the Bay?Got this years tidebook?I used to love getting ready for a season,whether it was brant,prairie geese,deer....whatever,the anticipation was great!One thing I know for sure I won't be there this year. I have a radiation treatment set for Feb.21st in Vancouver(my Birthday),but I'll be checking for reports on here.Many many thanks to the guys that have offered me a place in their boats over the years since I got sick and sold my rig.Next season maybe,God knows I miss it.I hope everyone has a safe and successful season,and I hear there's more than a few greybellies around,more money for the taxidermists!Good luck everbody,Cheers...Gunner
    Support the BCWF, they volunteer to benefit all of us.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2013 Brant Season

Sorry to hear about you having to miss the season Gunner. I Hope you can make a full recovery and get out next year and continue to do what you love I ordered a custom goose call this year from blacktail and cant wait to try it out Take care.

Wow Mur, good to see ya on here, it's been a while! I've been going to give ya a call but I'm sure your better half is getting tired of all the calls, so Bob filled me in. Give me a call when yer down and we'll do a B-day lunch, I very much enjoyed the last one! K

Been pretty sick Kel,I talked to Brian he's in for lunch,I'll keep ya posted! Cheers,Mur
    Support the BCWF, they volunteer to benefit all of us.

All the best to you I'm looking foreward to a first crack at the black Beuties. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Been pretty sick Kel,I talked to Brian he's in for lunch,I'll keep ya posted! Cheers,Mur
    Excellent!!!!!! K

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    All the best to you I'm looking foreward to a first crack at the black Beuties. Cheers
    I hope it works out for ya, you'll have to keep us posted! You better be good at reading winds and tides or you're gonna get yerself in BIG trouble real quick. K

Good talking to you the other day,you sounded great..lunch sounds like a blast, would be good to see you and Kelly again.As far as getting ready for brant I havn't started...I'm more intrested in hearing how Adam did in the Baja...

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Good talking to you the other day,you sounded great..lunch sounds like a blast, would be good to see you and Kelly again.As far as getting ready for brant I havn't started...I'm more intrested in hearing how Adam did in the Baja...
    Oh I'm sure we're gonna hear all about it, over and over and over!! I envy them though, just think, whacken Brant in shorts and a t-shirt with an ice cold Corona between yer knees. Kinda beats the alternative don't it? K

Yeah I kinda like camo vs those Hawaiian shirts