Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Natives block Hunters in Chilcotin

when i said were not all from europe i ment there is alot of people in this country that dont come from europe...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Re: Natives block Hunters in Chilcotin

I say hold there cheques stop paying there kids to go to schoolput them on the same playing field as us make em pay taxes buy ther own goddam house find out what a mortgage is put insurance on their trucks and cars pay for medicall and all the bullshit the rest of us canadians have to endure they wouldnt have the time for blockades and shit they have bills and shit to take care of... thats just my opinion onthis bullshit...

So guys, I have a few questions.
    1. Because I have not got my moose like Willy and Swamper do I get a refund on my tag ???
    2. Who is it that determines how many moose the FN need for sustenance because they were too lazy to go fishing?????
    I will leave the long tirades up to my son, he is so good at it!
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge-Runner
    Folks

I’m here to apologize for any hard feeling, or if I offended anyone in anyway this was not my intent, going back over my threads I may have been strong worded and insensitive, but I feel I only stated facts. I truly belief that all humans deserve equal right no matter race, religion, or beliefs in any part of the world. I also belief that debate is one true way to recognize all facets of issues. From other forums I visit we debate a lot more aggressively, but its obvious this is not that place. There were obvious holes in my threads, which no one picked up on or refused to respond, fair enough.

Sorry for any inconvenience or disruption, I’ll be moving on.

Regards, Ridge Runner
    Ridge Runner

I don't see the need to apolgize for anything you said..I read your posts and you stated your opinion. Sounds good to me!

I like a good debate too! Without HONEST, RATIONAL, MATURE debate, these forums wouldn't be worth shit!!

There are some that don't like to debate, they would prefer to sling crap. I haven't seen that from you, all I've seen is a guy with an opinon...and is willing to justify his opinion!! And...I like that...

There is only one admin here, and that is Marc. He owns the site, and he has welcomed you here. Unless he tell s you to move on, then you might as well stay!

I think you sholud stick around, it's an interesting site!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Maybe if there cheques stopped showing up in the mail they'd have no time to spend sitting on there ass blocking the road. Sure they're protecting there food supplies, I bet if you ask nice they'll sell you some.????
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

look at this from 14years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum-man View Post
    This is my first post. The following is a news item that affects us all as hunters.

WILLIAMS LAKE, B.C. - Dozens of hunters hoping to bag a moose in the Chilcotin's Nemiah Valley have been turned back at two First Nations roadblocks.

The Tsilqot'in National Government says it's stopping non-native hunters and ATV riders to protect their food supply in the area southwest of Williams Lake.

"If they look like they're hunters, we prevent them from going through," says Tsilqot'in spokesperson Joe Alphonse.

"If they want to continue into the area, that's fine so long as they hand over their moose tags to us."

INDEPTH: First Nations in British Columbia

Chilcotin rancher Duncan Baynes is angry after he was stopped at one of the roadblocks.

"You know, these people are taking the law into their own hands," he says. "I don't think natives should be doing this. I don't think it's a way to win friends and influence people."

Baynes says dozens of hunters who travelled to the area and were turned back are also angry – and he says it gives B.C. "a black eye."

The MLA for the area, Walt Cobb, says his office is hearing from some of those hunters. "Roadblocks are illegal to start with. The people have a right to hunt out there."

The Alexis Creek RCMP say they're monitoring the blockade, but have no plans to intervene. Police say the blockades are set up in an area that's the subject of a land claims battle that's before the courts.

Meanwhile, the Tsilquot'in says it's planning to set up a third road block to keep non-native hunters out of the Chilcotin

I will be up there mid October hunting moose so hopefully they'll go home by then.
    Start your own blockade in front of the liquor store entrance, just a couple local boys standing shoulder to shoulder catching up on the news when a FN tries to enter.

If the law states it's illegal to interfere with a legal hunt why aren't the RCMP and Co's laying charges and removing the blockades?
    Or are they going to wait until some one dies?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    If the law states it's illegal to interfere with a legal hunt why aren't the RCMP and Co's laying charges and removing the blockades?
    Or are they going to wait until some one dies?
    Racism mostly

Chief Joe is a piece of work, hypocrite, racist at the top level. maybe he can tell us how many cow moose they harvested in the last 10 years, then you will get your answer on where all the moose went.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit