Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goat tag filled

Goat tag filled

Well I just got back from a goat hunting trip and I got my first billy. He's no booner but very respectable. We hunted the very northwestern tip of B.C and seen a lot of goats. I counted 28 different goats in one day. Of the 9 people in our group we got 5 goats and one 42" moose. I'll have some pics shortly.

Lt

2. Site Sponsor

Way to go LT, I cant wait to see the pics. Where were you guys hunting out of, I am assuming you went on your own, no outfitters. I leave in two weeks for my goat hunt. Three of us are heading out for 14 days of backpacking the high country..
    Way to goLT

BCHunter Guest
    can't wait for the pictures

way to go LT cant wait to see the pics...is there a story to go with it???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Well boys I was also on this hunt with LT and got a great looking BILLY..I have the pics and they will be up soon. We were also looking for sheep on this trip and although we saw lots of animals ...no full curls close enough. We were hunting in area 6-28 and 6-29...it was beautiful country and a great trip

way to go palmer its great to here people scoring on animals...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson
    Can't wait to see the pics.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

Palmer, and LT, Were you guys hunting Dalls or stones, and did you see any legal rams. I would love to hear the story of that hunt

Hey stonesheep, we were hunting Dall's. We seen 20 or so yews and one group of 4 that we figured were the rams. They were a good day, day and half hike off. We switched over to moose before we had a chance to go for them.

Lt

sounds like a hell of an adventure, dont forget to send marc your pictures to post for us to see