Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring grizzly hunting

Spring grizzly hunting

remember those LEH entries must be in by Feb 8th.

I have had numerous calls and e-mails regarding this springs bears..I will be available for the next 2 weeks then out of contact till end of March...any questions that I can help regarding grizz, both interior and coastal leave a telephone # and I will call you.

cheers

Steven

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Spring grizzly hunting

Good reminder for sure!

I had mine sent in about a week or two ago now, and just dropped my wife's card in the mail last week!!! First LEH ever applied for!!!

I'm pretty sure at the very least, I'll get my 2nd choice (unless something drastic happens), and I'll be chasing grizz this spring!!

Once again Steven....setting the gold standard for willingness to help.
    " I'm not lost but I don't know where I am"

Bump...just a reminder...

I have hopefully replied to all those who sent e-mail questions , if not PM me please.

The snow levels in the Cariboo are perfect , we have enough snow to ensure slides come spring wil indeed slide ,and will push coastal bears to the valley floors .

And to those who even stopped by , it was nice to meet more hunters..and now we wait for the draw and the results..good luck to all.

I will be completely and totally unavailable from around Feb 16th till march 16th...however for those that draw tags for the g bears..do drop me a e-mail with your phone # and around the 16th I will start touching base with any that care to chat or ask questions . For those who do draw bears I will answer on first come bases...so I knowingly dont suggest the same area to more than one group at the same time .

cheers

Steven

Thanks for the bump srupp. I knew the final # of authorizations were suppposed to be up in the last week of Jan...but somehow I missed this one.

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

When is the draw??
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

It will happen right away. People need time to plan trips, as it opens in April.

If I'm lucky enough to be drawn (ya, right) I'll be in touch for sure. Thanks for posting.
    Dislexic's everywhere! Untie!!

Member,
    Mission Rod and
    Gun Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    Good reminder for sure!

I had mine sent in about a week or two ago now, and just dropped my wife's card in the mail last week!!! First LEH ever applied for!!!

I'm pretty sure at the very least, I'll get my 2nd choice (unless something drastic happens), and I'll be chasing grizz this spring!!
    Your first time with BC's awesome system? Its easy to tell your green on this system as your expecting to get a tag. I know guys that put in for 2:1 odds for 21 years and don't get drawn. Our system has no guarantees except giving the Gov your donation. Good luck to you I hope your right, but more times than not our system will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.