Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: new hunter weekend workshop

Re: new hunter weekend workshop

What time does the workshop start on Friday?
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

we only have 9 people signed up for this course. we need 15 to cover the costs . we aren,t interested in making money ,just trying to help out. if you think you would like to come and spend the weekend please phone the office and tell them your coming at least and then fill in the form.deadline is next june 25 so we will wait. if this does go off it will start at 6 pm fri. night.....dale 604 340 8496

Quote Originally Posted by fowl language View Post
    we only have 9 people signed up for this course. we need 15 to cover the costs . we aren,t interested in making money ,just trying to help out. if you think you would like to come and spend the weekend please phone the office and tell them your coming at least and then fill in the form.deadline is next june 25 so we will wait. if this does go off it will start at 6 pm fri. night.....dale 604 340 8496
    I am already signed up and ready to go.
    1. Human over population

Hello Fowl Language, What is the update on this course? Is it a go for sure with the September 20, 5pm? How many people you got so far? Will there be any Black Bear wrestling to the ground technical stuff or just the usual Hunt, shoot, prep and Eat? Either way I am all in. Already signed up.
    See you down the road

registration for the new hunter course will be the 14 of sept and there are only 5 positions left. if you are thinking about it ,now is the time. hope to see you there....dale

My father and I are signed up for this weekend as well. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by huntingtime View Post
    My father and I are signed up for this weekend as well. Looking forward to it.
    You bet
    --------
    1. Human over population

Great workshop. Thank you to all that put it together and shared their experience.

Great Workshop - Thank-you BCWF Reg. 2 (Kerry, Colleen and Cheryl in particular) and Ridgemeadows Club:
    XST to the instructors: Fowl Language, EG, Foxton Gundogs, S. Evans, Rick, The Macdonald Clan, Dave and Miles and all the other volunteers: (please forgive me for not remembering your handles) Tons of knowledge passed big smiles and good memory's had by all and took away a couple more pounds thanks to Miles great cooking.
    Everything was gravy after my daughter broke her first clay on her second shot!

looking forward to next year:

BY68
    Every day in the bush is a day you get back from the Reaper!

VGC
    SVRGC
    BCWF

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone involved in making the workshop a big success. Lots of knowledge and tips passed along will help us new hunters out in the future. My son had a great time and could not stop talking about what he has learnt and the stories he has heard. As for myself, I will enjoy future memories that I will have with my son out in the bush putting passed down knowledge to good use.

Thank you once again for a memorable weekend
    Bryan and Nathan