Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: new hunter weekend workshop

Re: new hunter weekend workshop

Hey, Myself and a few buddies just got our PAL and CORE this year and are still super green to hunting. Is this workshop for us. All we really know is the regs and stuff they teach in CORE. We want to learn about how to track and set blinds and where to find game and techniques like that and field dressing and such. If it is for us then I would be down and probably a couple of my buddies.

what is the date and location thanks

i am awaiting a confirmation from a bcwf club in the lower mainland for the 28 ,29, and 30 of june..fingers crossed....dale

I would be really interested. I want to start hunting waterfowl but could not be more green if I were Kermit! I will keep my eye on this thread!

Count me in, i should be getting my pal in the mail soon then ill be doing my core, should be good to go by spring bear hunting

GOOD NEWS NEWBIES. we have just confirmed a gun club and a date for your new hunter course.now the work begins. the date will be the 28,29 and 30 of june. till i talk to the gun club i will keep the location to myself but i have an email saying it,s a go. next will be the choice of courses offered.this will be discussed ar our bcwf region 2 board meeting february 20 at the semiahmoo gun club. if you would like some imput your welcome to come. more up dates to come.....dale
    Last edited by fowl language; 02-13-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Dale??? Unless things have changed, There was no 31st. of June , when I went to school?----Cheers----Field Marshal.

isn,t it leap year, damn.. figures you,d be picking up on that. howmuch do you charge to haunt a house.....your friend and close personnal associate...dale

UPDATE, newbie weekend..we know have enough people for the course.if you would like to be on the stand by list the sooner the better as first come first served. the course will be held at the ridgedale gun club in abbotsford . starting at 5 pm. friday.anyone that is late past 6 pm. wil miss dinner.there is a course fri. night all day saturday and sunday till noonish. you will require a sleeping bag,mattress or cot and pillow. food and lodging is supplied. DO NOT bring any weapons or ammo as it will be supplied. the courses to be chosen from will be available after thurs, sometime.after i get a budget worked out with our finance guy i will let you know but be ready for at least 200.00 for the weekend and 300.00 if you are not a bcwf member..more info to come....dale

Sweet right in my backyard!
    Genesis 27:3 (NIV1984)
    Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.