Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new hunter weekend workshop

Re: new hunter weekend workshop

I definitly like the idea, although not for myself, but for my kids.

I would be very interested in some course. Unfortunatly I work most weekends, but may be able to get there if I knew when the course I wanted was running from and to.
    Thanks for offering this

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    I'd be interested in a fly fishing course as well as a course about the finer points of fast water fishing.
    x2 i wouldn't mind a few helpful hints on fly fishing and fast water fishing to,
    Magnums dont kill deer,,,, bullets do (Stick with a rifle. Let cupid shoot the arrows lol.)

This is a good ideer. Lots of new hunners donna know where to start.

If you need anyone to show them how to unload a shotgun in record time, I can help!
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

i,m sorry if i,ve given you all the wrong idea.this is a course that will be held all weekend with a number of different course involved. if we have enough interest , we will present a list of courses then you will pick the courses you want to have taught . it will come down to the most popular courses..it,s isn,t going to be just one course but a weekend of courses...hope that clears things up.....dale

I would like to attend, this being my first year I have learned alot from this site but also made a lot of mistakes, I have found the best info is from the old school guys in the field, just talking to them has been a wealth of information. My wife and kids have seen how much fun I have had duck hunting, they are now interested in it as well! Bonus for me! I am interested in learning more about water fowling and perfecting my shooting, ammo to use in different situations, weather, when it is best, where to look for them in different cond it ions, my family would be interested in hunting in general to see what best suits them.

Cheers hellfish

I'd be very interested...looking forward to the ideas that will be put up.
    "Dear God, if I die first, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I said I paid for them."

I always wanted to go to the bcwf womens weekend. With my friend a non hunter. But the ones where I live were in June during bear season. I think learning how to use a chainsaw would be good. That is something I have never learned how to use.
    I think its a great idea for new and more experienced hunters to attend to something like this. Maybe even have some easy ideas for alpine cooking to.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Great idea and great opertunity Hope it comes to pass, good luck with it
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.