Thread: M37 Seeker by Martin

M37 Seeker by Martin

Its on its way. my new 3d bow is a martin seeker.... very interesting piece of equipment.it has an adjustable brace hieght almost 2.25 inches worth. its coming with a copper john silver talon moveable sight , alien fang drop away and 6" alien stabilizer. Review to follow once i have it and its tuned.
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Citizens own firearms, subjects don't

2. Site Sponsor

Re: M37 Seeker by Martin

Just went and looked it up on the Martin web site, interesting looking bow, hope you enjoy it. Cheers Roscoe

very interested in the Review ....

The Rytera line used to be a separate brand ... kind of the R&D line (like AR was to PSE) ... Interesting
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

They still bare the rytera label on the limbs but Martin has now folded rytera in at the top of their line up
    Last edited by 000buck; 01-16-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Bow is very interesting. Just curious what the balance will feel like with the grip ahead of the riser. Looking forward to the review.

Ok two shoots in. 1st was Naniamo fish and game. The Seeker made her debut. This bow is notably heavier than my APA mamba 36 xl but hey how long do I have to hold it up for. I have also noticed that the lighter the bow gets the longer and heavier the stabilizers become. First round at Naniamo started well with 3 straight X's but the more irritated I became with the people who added themselves to the quiet dou of the wife and I the worse it got. First round was a 170.... Second round ( we missed the start and jumped in between large groups on our own.... oooops) went much better at 191. Ok I had a good day.
    Next was Courtney 2 days 80 targets. Day 1 round 1 179, round 2 181 Ok this is consistent with Naniamo. Day 2 round 1 203 round 2 201. Prior to getting this bow my scores were never better than 174 and suddenly a marked increase. I think it may be the extra weight. This bow seems very comfortable to shoot. Very smooth draw (@ 65 lbs ) solid back wall and very definite valley. Slight vibration on string stops but no worse than anything else i think. This bow is also very quiet the VEMS seem to dampen a lot of the crack that I am used to from the APA. Over all I'm very impressed with the Martin product line and advise anyone to give them a chance when looking for a new Bow...

Mike