Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie-Hi!

Re: Newbie-Hi!

Welcome to BC .The best hunting on the planet.well maybe the yukon??Just don't appy for any LEH draws.......Just kidding.

Welcome to the site Rick and to Super Natural British Columbia (I like the old slogen better). That's a really nice duck boat set up you have there. What brand of boat is that? and is it factory paint or did you paint it?(if so nice job!). Nice dogs too by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybear
    Welcome to the site Rick and to Super Natural British Columbia (I like the old slogen better). That's a really nice duck boat set up you have there. What brand of boat is that? and is it factory paint or did you paint it?(if so nice job!). Nice dogs too by the way.
    Thanks for the welcome and the complements!
    It's a Lowe 1852mt with a Mud Buddy 27hp long tail I painted the boat myself but don't look to close, there are lots of paint drips

That's the exact set up I'm looking for. They now have them pre painted Mossy Oak Shadow grass from the factory. How do you like the mud buddy? I've been researching them a bit do to problems associated with jet drives. Did you purchase the boat and motor in Canada? dealer? Any info would be appreciated.