Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie-Hi!

Re: Newbie-Hi!

Rick,

When you get to the BC border there is a great big huge sign that says, "British Columbia, the best place on earth". Now I've only lived here since June, but so far I've had the best waterfowling of my life, world class fishing, open friendly and honest people, all I can say is the sign is totally correct!

Welcome to one of the friendly spots on the web..

Very best,

IAn

welcom rick I just came back from ducks hunted and filled up my bag limited,hope to see you in B.bay soon.

Welcome Rick, I think you will find BC to your liking it is a great place to live and hunt.
    Dave

Welcome Rick. I think you will find BC to your liking. Have fun Hunting and Fishing

Rainwater Guest

Yes Welcome to BC, we have some great op's here for hunting. I am wondering what kind of 10 guage that is? I have I beleive the exact gun made by IBARGUN. I have shot geese at 40 to 50 yards, in the old lead days that is! Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwater
    Yes Welcome to BC, we have some great op's here for hunting. I am wondering what kind of 10 guage that is? I have I beleive the exact gun made by IBARGUN. I have shot geese at 40 to 50 yards, in the old lead days that is! Regards,
    That beast is an AYA 32"bbl Full/Full

Rick, welcome to HBC and BC i'm sure your going to like it here.

WTF!!! Those easterners are just like Tequilla, let one in and there's lots more right behind them!
    Welcome to the site and congratulations on moving to our area of B.C.. If you can stand the traffic and rainy season, you'll love it here. Ian has had one of the sunniest summers and coldest/wettest fall/winter we have had in quite a while. I would say duck hunting is a little below the last 2 years but still pretty good. I'm sure Ian has told you about our long season and liberal limit of 8 birds.
    Great pictures, keep 'em coming.
    Dano
    P.S. Tell us about your dog!
    Buddi doing what she does best!

Welcome to the sight rick I'm sure you'll enjoy the sight there is a lot of terrific people as well as knowledge and experiance.
    Rock

Welcome Rick.....should be fun fer yah here...might have to learn a few new tricks fer waterfowling here as the places to go are limited.....not as much pressure i don't think though. Its not as popular here as back east. Although if Ian is a buddy of yers it looks to be like he knows his bird business fer sure.Goodluck!
    Last edited by craigchaplin; 12-12-2006 at 01:59 PM.