Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luck number sleven

Thumbs up Re: Luck number sleven

WTG..love it when us bow hunters get a good one!! Very nice buck!!! Congrats!! What part of Kootneys you from?? I hunt Jaffrey area alot in Sept.!!

Re: Luck number sleven

that bow looks like an oneida.....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

Quote Originally Posted by jessbennett
    that bow looks like an oneida.....
    I have used onieda eagle bows for 18 years and like them, I hunted with recurve for 16 years before that and my shoulder can't take to much any more.
    The bow I shoot with know is an aero force X80, 80lb with 29 1/2 easton xx75, 2219 and muzzy broad heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooker77
    WTG..love it when us bow hunters get a good one!! Very nice buck!!! Congrats!! What part of Kootneys you from?? I hunt Jaffrey area alot in Sept.!!
    I had lived in Fernie for 49 years, and now live in Cranbrook, I know the Jaffrey areas very well.

Thumbs up Re: Luck number sleven

Darn it all ,i wish that i could live in cranbrook area ,then everyday and on the weekends i could live in the bush and hunt from daybreak till dark . That is one fine whitetail deer you have there elkmaster ,will look good on the wall ,congrads on a fine deer and a fine shot with a bow hunter 1947.