Wow, 15 pages on an Elite scope question.....hunting season is over, the holidays are here and you guys just want to get away from the family.....will be an interesting winter....

As for the topic, I have an old B&L Elite 3000 that has sat on my 270 since 89, it has never lost zero, has never missed an animal and has never missed a day in the bush. It has been goat, sheep, deer, bear, moose, elk, seal and target shooting since the day it was installed. Still sits there, but will have to be zeroed as I have taken the gun apart for a winter project. I also had an old B&L Scopechief that sat on a 308 Norma, a 300 RUM, a 350 win and a 350 rem mag and was still working fine the day I sold it.

As of today, the only Bushnell product I own in scopes is a cheap one on my 22, I have switched to Zeiss Conquest for my 270 wsm. Never Like Leupolds, nothing wrong with their products, but I was always different and since everyone had one (for good reason I might add), I had to be different and own something else. I also found their crosshairs hard to pick up in low light, maybe it was my eyes, but they just did not look right to me. Although, if I found a nice little 2.5x8 in matte at a good price, it would go on my 270wsm to lighten it up even more.....

Optics are like trucks, quads or TV's, everyone has their own following and loyalty.

Cheers

SS