Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone wanna help a new archery shooter in kelowna

Re: anyone wanna help a new archery shooter in kelowna

Both Chuck and Ken will most likely be the best instruction you can find in kelowna. You can get instruction from them on Fridays at the KFGC in there indoor range. If you go to hardcore and ask them the schedule they will let you know what days are instruction and what days are just shooting.

I can help you with arrows, I think if myself as someone who has spent thousands to learn this sport. I have went through arrows like you wouldn't believe. I also have some software that tells me the appropriate information for your set up, (as long as your bow isn't too old). If you want arrow info PM me and I will send you my email address and I will need all your bow info.

I wish I had a warehouse. I need one bad for work and for archery. But secretly I really want to set up an indoor golf range too. Then coach would be invited by every night. Lol.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    isnt his name Ken? hes the owner and the guy that gave me a couple lessons....shane Ive got a warehouse I practice in at night. can shoot up to 50 yrds in it. if you ever wanna come practice let me know.
    thanks alot for the invite if u still have my number shoot me a text when you go shooting and I will meet up with you
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

jonas my bow isnt that old i believe its 09 its a pse rogue-x 29" draw length and 60# weight
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas111 View Post
    Both Chuck and Ken will most likely be the best instruction you can find in kelowna. You can get instruction from them on Fridays at the KFGC in there indoor range. If you go to hardcore and ask them the schedule they will let you know what days are instruction and what days are just shooting.

I can help you with arrows, I think if myself as someone who has spent thousands to learn this sport. I have went through arrows like you wouldn't believe. I also have some software that tells me the appropriate information for your set up, (as long as your bow isn't too old). If you want arrow info PM me and I will send you my email address and I will need all your bow info.

I wish I had a warehouse. I need one bad for work and for archery. But secretly I really want to set up an indoor golf range too. Then coach would be invited by every night. Lol.
    coach is a great golf pro/teacher, highly reccommended by me and my wife!

and the guys at Hardcore are great teachers as well, they give you a ton of awesome tips that really stick with you.

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    jonas my bow isnt that old i believe its 09 its a pse rogue-x 29" draw length and 60# weight
    What arrows do you want to shoot?

Do you want hunting arrows or lighter arrows for target archery.

I personally use Easton ACC for hunting and VAP for 3d target.
    Success = Marry the right person, this single decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    coach is a great golf pro/teacher, highly reccommended by me and my wife!
    Ive went and seen him at the range to have him view my swing. I'm very impressed so far. But I'm a perfectionist and coach might not want to work with me for long. I'm kiddin of course. I'm looking forward to working with him again.

I want to see your shop now. Lol. I love huge shops.