Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 Abbotsford Indoor 3D Shoot

Re: 2013 Abbotsford Indoor 3D Shoot

Had a good time. Got to shoot a round with my 8yr old grandson and he came 3rd in his first 3d shoot. Thx to everyone who came out. Thx to all the people that worked so hard to put this together. Hope to see everyone at the Chad Davis shoot this spring.

And big thanks to all the sponsors for the great door prizes.

Again hats off to the Abby Gang for a well run and organized 3-d event . Great target setups with a approprate senery backstops .Large turnout with a good mixture of new and older faces . One of the most important aspects of this shoot is the learning curve with the newer archers emulating the more experienced archers .
    This type of indoor event has the Tradies and Modern archers useing the same shooting stakes and the longer shots provided a great and taxing challenge for the Longbow and Recurves .
    Thank you to the Kitchen Staff (Club Members) for feeding what at times were hords of hungry archers and observers .
    Cheers and lookin forward to next year.
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

It was a great weekend for sure. When you think that ALL of them are volunteers, it shows what kind of people they are. I cannot stress enough how willing people are to help new archers. I went there with 2 brand new archers - my girlfriend and her 11 year-old boy. The patience and support from people like Greybark, blkarrow was sooooo welcome. They now are hooked too. Winning a bow might have helped too.
    If you have never been to one of these, I highly recommend you do.

Great job everyone. My daughter and I along with some friends had a great time.