Quote Originally Posted by cariboo hunter View Post
Wow, did i just read that right! i came on here to see if there was anything i could learn about grizzly hunting in Bella Coola, type in grizzly on the search and this is the first thing i read. i am 36 and been hunting since i can remember and reading this i think member 300 along with a couple others are not true outdoor people with a love for the outdoors and the respect for animals. To me they seem like the guys on crocodole dundee that are driving around pit lamping and shoot kangaroos for fun. i mean wow. You have a responcibilty as a hunter to try to do the best quick and clean kill as possible taking pot shots at something and saying oh well the wolves will get him is insane.
A life for a life, that animal you are taking pot shots at is going to suffer for who knows how long!
Be a man and kill it quick and right!

This is my first post on here and it unless there are more people on here that respect and love the outdoors like i do then it will be my last. i dont want any advice or tips from some grenade hunters.

WELCOME... this a GREAT site with some of the most experienced and skilled hunters in BC there is a considerable amount of knowlege on a vast array of subjects...

If you want to talk Grizzlies and or Bella Coola send me a PM and I will call you on my dime...Bella Coola has really droipped of even since Justin shot his monster coastal grizz...there are numerous better locations for coastal g bears more bears bigger bears and better hunting experience imo...already chatted with over 12 hunters in regards to this springs adventures an Leh.

This is a good site...give it a chance to shine....

cheers

Steven Rupp