Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so many options...

No problem Tank, You won't be disappointed going to North Country Archery, Murray and Ila will treat you right. Let me know if your coming down and I'll meet ya at the shop for a coffe and some introductions!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

For sure Tank. If you are coming down this way let Willy and I know. I only live about a mile from the shop, which is a little hard on my wallet. Just let us know when you will be there and we will meet you there. You won't find better people to deal with than Murray and Ila.

that would be great guys! I'd appreciate the help as well as the chance to meet a couple of fellow HBCer's in my area. I'll probably be heading down in the next week or two.

I think I am the last one to shoot with a Browning....But hey, it works for me and the cost was excellent..( I just bought another Browning, a Mirage SX) Like almost everything now a days, there can be a lemon in every batch, from bows to vehicles.....you will know when you pick it up, place it in your hand, feel the balance, look at the price tag, (shit your pants) then find one that price and feel are comfortable, and practice...

Good luck,

Craig

well after pricing out new tires for the truck, my funds are comming in a bit low. theres enough cash left over for either a new bow or the required accessories, but not both . That being the case i'm postponing the purchase till the end of the season when things go on sale. This means that for the upcomming doe season in the peace region (a cake walk by anyone's standards, there pretty much domesticated) i'm gonna dust off my old noname p.o.s and try for my first big game archery kill that way. the bow sucks in everyway possible, but it still throws arrows slightly faster than i can. as long as i can close the gap to about 20 yrds (i'll bring an apple) and bring enough arrows i should have a chance. i guess we'll find out next week

if it shoots straight right...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer