Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: share an old photo

Re: share an old photo

These two bulls had been fighting by the river and when my uncle shot the first bull, the second one thought he had knocked him out and kept smashing his rack into the rack of the dying bull, ultimately getting locked together and "forcing" someone else in the party to cut his tag on that one. Hard to make out in this photo but the two bulls are still as they lay locked together.

Damn, I love this thread!!

Great photos!
    I'm that guy!!!

I've been searching for photos on the Royal BC Museum website, looking for images from an old fire station lookout I used to visit.

My Dad's best friend had a cabin on OK Lake near Fintry, in the early 70's...

When I was around 8, we would ride are bikes up to the lookout on top of Terrace Mountain.

There was an old man with his wife that tended it during the summer, we would sign a visitors book, have coffee and head back down.

Anyone on here have any info on this?

Any ways, in searching, came across this photo from 1902.

Looks like the guy harvested this bear with a c96 Broom Handle!!

Too cool..

He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

there was a picture that I saw as a kid, somewhere in town (Vancouver), that I have tried to find but cant.
    It was picture of an "old timer, standing with an axe, in front of a Grizzly he had just taken, and the bear was sitting, on it's butt, up against a tree, it was a "huge bear, or the guy was a midget, and the picture was believed to be taken a 100 miles or so from Vancouver, which was possibly around Pemberton, early 1900's??

If anybody knows, or better has this photo, I sure would like to see it again.
    Can't remember the store, but it's no longer around, and it wasn't Hunter's.

So much awesome In here