Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who says there's no immatures????

Who says there's no immatures????

Well its been a barn burner start of the season for me here so far. In addition to the archery bucks swamper and I took last week, Swamper got his LEH bull yesterday and my Pops and I got lucky and hammered an immature bull this morning!! Swampers barn is starting to look like a slaughter house as his relatives from the coast are up and took a bear as well!
    Still waiting to get pics developed, but I will post em all up together when I get em done!!!

YEEHAW!!! FREEZERS FILLING UP!!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

2. Site Sponsor

Good for you guys Chris. Glad to see some people are getting some animals this early in the season. You're making me jealous because I know my days of hunting are numbered over here. Hopefully next year I'll get the opportunity to go to the mainland and try something new. Congrats again and can't wait to see the pictures.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

way to go chris..cant wait to see the pics...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Good for you guys, can't wait to see pic's.

Sweet....

I am taking the film in at lunch after I get a good pic of the barn. Will pass them on to Willy and he will post in the next couple of days.. Now that the freezer is not looking quite so lonely, Chris and I are devoting the rest of the season to finding a wall hanger buck. Will be butchering on Thursday and Friday nights so this is going to be a busy week.
    Chris H.

Congrats on the animals guys.
    Todd

I know a fellow who got a nice 2x3 Sunday in or around Bridge lake. Not sure exactly where, says the saw 6 bulls and 7 bucks. I've seen his pictures, will wait too see your's soon.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Re: Who says there's no immatures????

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc
    Well its been a barn burner start of the season for me here so far. In addition to the archery bucks swamper and I took last week, Swamper got his LEH bull yesterday and my Pops and I got lucky and hammered an immature bull this morning!! Swampers barn is starting to look like a slaughter house as his relatives from the coast are up and took a bear as well!
    Still waiting to get pics developed, but I will post em all up together when I get em done!!!

YEEHAW!!! FREEZERS FILLING UP!!!

Chris
    That is great, I am hoping to be up to that area on Oct. 12 or 13th, hunting Abhau lake and stony lake areas.

Yet another moose got hung in the barn last night. Got a call from my son about 4:15 saying that Uncle Randy had just shown up with a perfect 2 X 2 bull. I called Willy and he came over and helped out and of course more pictures were taken. I took my other film in yesterday and the pics will be ready later today. Will give to Willy to post as I don't have a scanner. The pics of our deer did not turn out as the first part of the film was faulty according to the girl at the shop. Had to take them back this AM to have the doubles made as they neglected to do that too.