Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby mojo

Re: Baby mojo

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    you will as many ducks over a baby as you will a full size. The only difference is you will have 2 of them and $100 for shells left over when you buy a baby.

Lorne
    X2 we have up to 5 fliers and 1 setter in our spread if you watch what you get you can still get the rechargeable ones I bought 2 in Aug and 1, 2 weeks ago read the box carefully and it says if they are AAs or rechargeable
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Just picked one up and am very happy with how it looks. I have it charging now and will be using it this Sunday.
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

We have two Baby Mojo mallards. Both are the rechargable version with the battery pack. They are cheaper than the full size and have not let us down in the 4 years we have had them. They are life sized aswell... the full size Mojo is huge!

i have the float and fly combo on the way home as i type,cant wait to try it
    a bad day hunting is awwwwwwww who cares as long as your hunting.

I picked up a baby mojo today down south $59. Rechargeable version. That is 59 for a baby mojo and 25 for a dozen storm front decoys. Now I need to find a place to hunt.

Did anyone do their own wiring of the 6 volt battery? I was going to just attach two alligator clips, but I know there are proper connectors for those 6 volt battery tabs. Anyone know what they are called?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOJO-Decoy-Wiring-Diagram.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	4260
    Last edited by J-Man; 12-11-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Man View Post
    Did anyone do their own wiring of the 6 volt battery? I was going to just attach two alligator clips, but I know there are proper connectors for those 6 volt battery tabs. Anyone know what they are called?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOJO-Decoy-Wiring-Diagram.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	4260

Automotive female "spade" conecters are what you need the red ones are the right size for the wire just make sure you check the tab size as the conectors come in diffrent "tab" sizes
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Yep those were them, found some at Rona. Thanks.

Not pretty but it will work, and the battery fits inside the body.