Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby mojo

Baby mojo

Anyone have one of these? I was looking at getting one and just wanted to know if they are any good.

Thanks
    Nano
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Baby mojo

I got 2 from Cabelas for $80. They take 6 AAs each, but at $40 you get what you pay for, they work fine enough for the price. You could pay $170 for a rechargeable robo duck.

That's my thing I won't becoming to the USA anytime soon And all the local stores are sold out of the full size ones. So I thought I could get away with one for now.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

you will as many ducks over a baby as you will a full size. The only difference is you will have 2 of them and $100 for shells left over when you buy a baby.

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

I'll have mine out in Ladner Friday morning you could skip work and come down. That's what I'm doin

Haha would love to but being a first year sprinkler fitter I need all the hr at work I can get. And thanks for all the tips

I have been using one exclusively for three years and have killed a lot of ducks with it.still using the original wings as well.i have the 6 volt battery in mine and it will run for a couple of days solid.i just installed the remote control module in it which fits mine and it works great.
    Last edited by Buck; 11-22-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Think that's what I have, cloroplast wings, mine has 5 years going strong, added the remote, mine takes 12v batteries you can get replacements at lordco

I have the mojo teal and its good.

same as Ian, seems to work good, mind you, the stands don't float.... (oops)