Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 The Hard Way

16 The Hard Way

Field Marshal and I headed out for some ducks today. Like the heading says it was the hard way, the birds did not fly well, our blind and decoys needed to be adjusted a few times, and then neither one of us would have won any shooting medals. But we had a good time and put some birds in the pot so it was a great day spent in the field, and the dogs got some much needed work.

Good luck to everyone this weekend.

My dinner ate my vegetables for me !

Jamie

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 16 The Hard Way

Nice shooting!
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

Looks like some nice, large birds. Since you said that your shooting was off, maybe it was a bad day for bigger targets.
    Why do the ducks come just after I pour my coffee?

Good work guys. Was it windy up your way? It was blowing down here.

nice......ass kicker at work today....blowing snow....white caps on the lake where i'm at........first time i've seen that.gonna be ugly tommorow.
    FULLY AUTOMATIC MANURE FLINGER

Nice work fellas!!

By "adjusting the blind" do you mean lighting it on fire and getting a few layouts?

Lorne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Well, "Hotshot" if you killed more birds than we do in your above ground coffin, we might consider it?? But you do not, so all things considered ,I don't
    know how much time I have left above ground, so I'll pass on those glorified "sleeping bags"!!---Cheers---Field Marshal.

You guys kill birds down there? I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut or 2 from time to time
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Quote Originally Posted by field marshal View Post
    Well, "Hotshot" if you killed more birds than we do in your above ground coffin, we might consider it?? But you do not, so all things considered ,I don't
    know how much time I have left above ground, so I'll pass on those glorified "sleeping bags"!!---Cheers---Field Marshal.
    his layouts work better then my bilnd! kill birds from them, well at lease i thought i kill one... where did it go? it was here some where!?! lorne did you pick up that bird?

Nicely done guys. Looks like a good handful of birds. The dogs must have had a blast.