Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plug for John Reimer at Island Outfitters

Plug for John Reimer at Island Outfitters

I went in to see John today and he was VERY generous with his time and knowledge. I got the short course ("Bows and Arrows 101") lol but it was information overload. Great guy and very helpful.

When he sells a new bow package he sets everything up customizing to fit you personally and teaches you the basics of shooting. They have a target area so it is all live tuning! I will probably buy from him when the time comes!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Plug for John Reimer at Island Outfitters

Excellent!!! Hope it works out for you..

Bow Walker Guest

John is definitely going to build the archery sales at Island Outfitters. He knows his stuff, by gum!

Great addition to the staff. Not to take anything away from Steve but John is the man.

Lots of great help from the staff at Island Outfitters. They helped with the set up of my new bow. Thay when out of there way infact!

Another satified customer here.

John helped me set up my bow with a whisker biscuit rest for the GT arrows I got from BowWalker last year. He also gave me some very useful instruction on form and technique. My shooting is already showing improvement!

John's experience and friendly service will certainly compliment the great service that I've gotten from Steve and Al.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit
    I went in to see John today and he was VERY generous with his time and knowledge. I got the short course ("Bows and Arrows 101") lol but it was information overload. Great guy and very helpful.

When he sells a new bow package he sets everything up customizing to fit you personally and teaches you the basics of shooting. They have a target area so it is all live tuning! I will probably buy from him when the time comes!
    who is this GUY, never heard of him or seen at any shoots { steve },does he shoot a bow??
    If he's selling bows he should know something about them and arrows and any good shop { Bucky's, Tyee marine and others } should " custom " fit and help you tune the bow to you, unless you go to Walmart or the likes.
    Maybe we will see him at the shoots 2007!!!!!

SHOOT WHAT CHA BRUNG:
    my release talks to me!!!

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhisperer
    who is this GUY, never heard of him or seen at any shoots { steve },does he shoot a bow??
    If he's selling bows he should know something about them and arrows and any good shop { Bucky's, Tyee marine and others } should " custom " fit and help you tune the bow to you, unless you go to Walmart or the likes.
    Maybe we will see him at the shoots 2007!!!!!
    John is a newby to the Island and also to Victoria. He was the guru at Corlane Sports in the Central/Northern Interior. Not sure exactly where Corlane Sports is.

He will custom fit a bow to the buyer as good as or better than most. He also and more importantly, won't over sell you...........as a lot will try to do.

Dawson Creek, bin there,not to big a place,not many archers.
    Glad to see he move to where the weather is nicer, lower B.C.

SHOOT WHAT CHA BRUNG:
    my release talks to me!!!

John has only been in Victoria for a month or so. I undersatnd that he is a sponsored professiona archer... you may not want to see him at your competition shoots! LOL

Bow Walker Guest

If anyone is in there in the next couple of days - invite him to the Malahat shoot on Dec. 3 and also invite him to the Nanaimo Turkey Shoot on Dec. 10.

I'll mention it to him as well. Maybe we can "shame" (?) him into showing up? See what he's made of.........