Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: either sex or anterless difference?

antlerless

whats kadhjfikh asdkjfhshn l;asdkfhj
    Last edited by olympia; 11-18-2012 at 07:49 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

vortex hunter Guest

Re: either sex or anterless difference?

Are you kidding me .........

Without antlers only compared to anything. . . . . . pretty complicated.

Antlerless Animal
    - means a member of
    the deer family bearing no visible antlers. The
    small skin or hair covered protuberances of
    male fawns and calves do not constitute antlers

IT IS IN THE REGS!!!!!!!

arghhhhh........

Wow the troops are restless. Remember folks there's no such thing as a stupid question. Granted, this seems pretty obvious to most of us, but there must be a reason the question has been asked.

Olympia, please expand on your question.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleco View Post
    Wow the troops are restless. Remember folks there's no such thing as a stupid question. Granted, this seems pretty obvious to most of us, but there must be a reason the question has been asked.

Olympia, please expand on your question.

in the regs for region2 there is timeframe that says antlerless and another time frame that reads either sex(im looking at bowen island) im just wondeing what that means, to me" antlerless" is taken as a buck that shed its antlers/not mature and" either sex" is as either sex can be harvested, i just wanted clarification as to how that should be interpreted. As usual some morons come onto here with smartass remarks and still dont answer the question so why even bother with any remark at all? id would rather be looked at as stupid by a bunch of smartass rednecks than get caught doing something im not supposed to do, but I guess thats when all the anti-native propaganda comes out
    Last edited by olympia; 11-18-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Antlerless is a doe, fawn, buck with less than an inch of antler showing, buck that has shed its antlers. - no antlers showing is antlerless

Either sex means antlered or antlerless
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Antlerless = no antlers
    either sex = both male and female or Antlered + Antlerless
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Quote Originally Posted by NoahDawg View Post
    Antlerless is a doe, fawn, buck with less than an inch of antler showing, buck that has shed its antlers. - no antlers showing is antlerless

Either sex means antlered or antlerless
    ok thanks, so are you saying where the regs say "antlerless" i can harvest a doe, fawn or a buck with less than 1 inch of antler? and either sex means i can harvest doe or buck but no fawn?

they just seem mean almost the same thing to me thats all

Quote Originally Posted by olympia View Post
    in the regs for region2 there is timeframe that says antlerless and another time frame that reads either sex(im looking at bowen island) im just wondeing what that means, to me" antlerless" is taken as a buck that shed its antlers/not mature and" either sex" is as either sex can be harvested, i just wanted clarification as to how that should be interpreted. As usual some morons come onto here with smartass remarks and still dont answer the question so why even bother with any remark at all? id would rather be looked at as stupid by a bunch of smartass rednecks than get caught doing something im not supposed to do, but I guess thats when all the anti-native propaganda comes out
    It gets frustrating when people don't take the time to read the hunting regulations. So don't come out here and call us " morons and rednecks " at least we can read at a grade 3 level LOL
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................