Thread: Nov 11

Nov 11

So the day started with my daughters and I attending the Courtenay Rememberance Day ceremony. The girls endure some harsh weather, 1 deg C, 20 knot winds, snow, rain and sleet. After we finished there I brought the girls home gave them some well deserved Hot Chocolate. Grabbed a bite, and texted Lorne told him to put his woolies on and I come grab him.

I picked Lorne and my babysitter up, dropped the babysitter off and grab my wife and we were off. It was 1330 when we rolled out, set up in the field by 1400. There was birds everywhere, we were setup next to a feed field and planning on running traffic on some birds. Well after an amazing display of aerial acrobatics we started plucking birds from the sky.

Some of the memorable moments of todays hunt included my wife being initiated into the "had a bird fall in my blind club" I batted clean up on a bird that was 30 yds above us and it spiralled straight down into Trudy's blind.

Another was Lorne deciding to just quickly grabs some of the birds we had dropped so as to keep track better, he scampered out there only to have 2 runners, he gave chase and went sliding into second base

Just as quickly as it began it ended

We attempted so action shots and video but no dice this time

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Nov 11

Umm..... well there goes the mallard population.... Hahaha awesome work!!! LOTS of birds this year. Congrats

Longshot jr.

Tell your cheapo partner to invest in a retriever!!! Mind you he can afford to lose weight!! ----Cheers----Field Marshal.
    P.S. Your lady is making you 2 bums look good!!! Good on her!

Well done!
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

Well done. Nice bunch of duck feasts.