Thread: moose 3-13

moose 3-13

just signed up. I need a little help,I got the LEH numbers from my partner on the phone for 8-6. But he gave the 3-13 #s and I got the cow calf draw.For nov1-10. Ihave never hunted this area for moose and any info would be helpful. 17 sang

2. Site Sponsor

I can say that I've hunted Juliett creek and Murray lake area's and NEVER seen sign of moose. Seen plenty in and around 8-6. I'm thinking you'd have to be closer to Merrit. Welcome and good luck.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Same here never seen a moose in 3-13 have hunted it a fair bit, have heard of guys who camp at murry lake and hunt out from there, not sure how well they have done though
    It aint easy being green

i would say come as close as u can to merritt in 3-13 and stick to that area...and welcome to the site...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

I've seen a few moose in the 3-13 area all of them have been near Lightning lake and stoyoma mtn. I know they winter in that area because I've found a few sheds. Send me a pm if want more info.

Lt