Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Realising the hunting season of my dream: sheep, grizzly, elk, moose (heavy pics)

Re: Realising the hunting season of my dream: sheep, grizzly, elk, moose (heavy pics)

Wow. I finally got the chance to read the whole thread and I am impressed.
    Great story and lots of good pictures. Congratulations and thank you for posting your adventure.

Re: Realising the hunting season of my dream: sheep, grizzly, elk, moose (heavy pics)

Great stories for lots of hunts. Good photos too,

Wow, you are one dedicated, persistent, driven, focused, single-minded, resilient, and probably happier than a pig in sh!t hunter

Absolutley EPIC..enjoyed every word, every, photo every video...doesnt get any better... supreme results require supreme efforts...thank you.

Steven

Great stuff, congrats on all your success. That dark grizzly is unreal, and a beauty ram of course!

That has to be one of the best threads I have read here on HBC. Congrats on a wicked season!

Thanks for taking the time to post your story along with all the great pictures.
    Live to Hunt...

Holy Moley, you're the man ! Thank you for sharing your determination and enthusiasm with us, and congratulations on such a fulfilling season.

That is an absolutely fantastic season and some beautiful animals. Your dedication and perserverance is truly inspiring. Thanks for the great write up and pictures.

THAT was some dedicated hunting pursuit! Well done!

That was incredible man, congrats on both of your trophies. And thanx for sharing your story and pics, it was exciting to follow.