Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: puppies...

Re: puppies...

Wow Darcy....you must really love that dog to give up you spiderman chair

My dog also loves frozen carrots. A great treat and really helps clean the teeth.

dave she is a sneeky lil girl i will be sittin on the couch with the old lady and she will whine like she wants to go outside so i get up walk half way down the hall where she is and then she runs back to the couch and stills my spot....so i go sit in the chair (not the spider man one) and she whines by her food dish like she wants water so i get up and she runs and takes my chair...lil smart ass...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Quote Originally Posted by 3kills
    dave she is a sneeky lil girl i will be sittin on the couch with the old lady and she will whine like she wants to go outside so i get up walk half way down the hall where she is and then she runs back to the couch and stills my spot....so i go sit in the chair (not the spider man one) and she whines by her food dish like she wants water so i get up and she runs and takes my chair...lil smart ass...
    Hahahaha too funny. My Norwegian Elkhound is 10 and he still steals my spot. Always has to be between the Mrs. and I. Jealousy is an ugly thing