Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have you ever sold a rifle and regret it to this day?

Re: Have you ever sold a rifle and regret it to this day?

HUH?????

What do you mean "Sell a rifle"?????????

Who does that?

Not me. Ask My wife.
    Blktail

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I know someone who got drunk one night ..............(7mm but no nicknames mentioned) now my wife has a 300 savage that will shoot about a 1/2 dia. group at 100 yards. I put 7 shots through it at 100yards and could hardly tell witch shot was witch all in the same hole. I tease 7mm everyday about how great of a gun it is. Too Bad he GAVE it to my wife.

I was given a nice Savage 99F take down model 250-3000 when I was young by my old neibour in Clinton.Years later when I was now at the coast , not hunting much (to busy chasing girls),talk of gun registry coming soon ,I decided to see what I could get for it. I took it into Outdoors Unlimited in Maple Ridge and offered it along with an old 16ga shotgun. I think I got $215.00 store credit for both .Now,not even thinking of the actual value which would probally be closer to $800.00, I miss it for sentimental reasons. My best memory of her was shooting a LEH cow moose at Horsefly with open sights.
    Last edited by xcaribooer; 12-03-2006 at 11:42 PM.