Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Re: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Pretty sweet buck! Seen that on another forum a few weeks ago... definatly would shit my pants lol
    Tell it how it is!!!

that is awesome. a big ass non typ blacktail is gotta be the coolest thing around. that right side is freakin nuts. super cool.

It depends where you look and the best tip for harvesting the big one! lol I guess the hunting gods were on my side this year, November 17th 2012, 4x4 mulie, growing and third brow time. Shot him right on the main road (Harrison lake road) ended up scoring 127 and made it into B&C and the bc books, anyways it was 2-19 and the biggest advice is to hunt the rut, during that one day I saw 1 single Doe and 3 does in a group and the buck, guessing he was so low because he was chasing a doe
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 6pt_elk_wannabe View Post
    It depends where you look and the best tip for harvesting the big one! lol I guess the hunting gods were on my side this year, November 17th 2012, 4x4 mulie, growing and third brow time. Shot him right on the main road (Harrison lake road) ended up scoring 127 and made it into B&C and the bc books, anyways it was 2-19 and the biggest advice is to hunt the rut, during that one day I saw 1 single Doe and 3 does in a group and the buck, guessing he was so low because he was chasing a doe
    cheers
    A mule deer or a Blacktail ? A Blacktail would go boon at 127 ... A muley would not