Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Re: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Well yesterday after work I was heading for the hill that I hunt and where I shot my great 2012 buck when I cam a across a pickup that I saw that had a big set of antlers in the back. I stopped and started to back up and so did he. Inside the truck was the biggest pig of a buck I have ever layed eyes on. A really nice old man had shot this buck the day before right in my spot. Way bigger than my buck from earlier November. The picks don't do it justice but he is at least 15 inches bigger than mine. Enjoy the pics. And congrats to the old fellow

Thats a great monster BT! Right on Brew.

Wow congrats to the old fella .... Is.? ... looks to be a 140 buck ... if so, a true cranker.

im happy for the old guy!Most B-T hunters will never see much less harvest such a trophy!

Old timers! Typical "lop off the head",no intention of a mount,too funny.My gramps used to leave em in the bush,too heavy.What a cranker!Thanks for those pics.
    Count your age by friends...not years. Count your life by smiles...and not tears.

That's a nice even bt, great deer! Congrats to the guy.
    I'll have to assume euro mount, he's left the cape a little short

Pg, I found the sound quality was way better in the second upload, if that is anything, seemd to be not as clear though...

great stuff...loved the otter action they are a hoot....

Quote Originally Posted by lilhoss View Post
    Old timers! Typical "lop off the head",no intention of a mount,too funny.My gramps used to leave em in the bush,too heavy.What a cranker!Thanks for those pics.
    Haha so true lilhoss!, Thats an awesome buck wata cranker! looks like some nice mass on those antlers
    Perfect rack on em to
    Timber Ghosts, Beware!

Thats a hog. Good for him.

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    ps...I'm trying to figure out how the hell to load to youtube with the same quality as the original.All my videos are clear here , load em and they go for a crap.
    Here's another version of upload,let me know wich is better.

http://youtu.be/TWFLqNpQXUU
    What program are you using to edit/export your videos before you put them up on youtube? If you just export the video before selecting the proper dimensions and quality you will have that problem on youtube. I had the same problem at first as well. Selecting the proper dimensions and quality when you export and upload will give you the option of playing it back in 360, 480, 720, 1080p.
    What you do for yourself dies with you. What you do for others lives long after you're gone.

T.R.