Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Re: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    That is why you will never see a pic of where I shot an animal you will only ever see the hide/head/antlers with a rifle laying across it.

PG66 I totally understand it is totally pathetic how some low life have to F up others areas.

2 years ago after 2 months of trying to get out of me where I hunt with my 2 sons a buddy pieced together where we were going.

He went in the very next morning and shot one of the biggest antlered 4X4 blacktail bucks I had ever seen 50 yards from where we stand waiting for day break.

He headed back into town dropped of the buck then headed back with a buddy of his back that same afternoon they shot another 4X4 I new these bucks were there just hadn't laided eyes on them yet.

If he would have asked if I minded him going into the spot I would have probably said no problem go ahead I can't get there for another week at least.

Long story short every time that I have been back to that spot there are other guys there now it is totally F up there now pathetic is an understatement and as to the buddy I have nothing to do with him anymore he showed his back stabbing personality style to me.
    You asked for it, with threads like this, and b.s'd about where you hunt, so you've had a hand in pressure in a couple spots..http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...ice-Blacktails
    Last edited by digger dogger; 11-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Gut pile chasers are everywhere. What happened to guys actually putting effort in and figuring out areas for themself, that's half the fun. Is there no pride in figuring out things on your own anymore?

Ok enough B@@tchin about about lousy hunters... lets start seeing pics of big bucks, big rubs and big sheds!!

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

I'am tracking Steve right now. I snuck in his house last night and put a GPS tracking collar around his neck. I can give you his last position right now. I will need $250.000 up front. I would like it in toonies and loonies.

Ive found lots of good spots over the yrs just looking at the topography of the land.things i look for are smaller timbered hillside nect to a road without any pullouts around.park, hike over the first hillside and hunt the next ridge,look for deer trails and rubs, south faceing is best ,when you do shoot something its tougher to get out with your game as you will have to climb the back side of the hill next to the road but i can guarentee you wont bump into anyone else in there.A good pack board and your set.Now that doesnt sound like too much work does it for all the cheaters out there ps,just remember to guard its location ....lol

Well, no big bucks or rubs for me , however today was very productive. 11 deer, 2 bucks ......no shooter but now it's all about timing cause i know he's doing loops in the spot I'm in. I hope I can catch up with him this weekend at some point. Haven't seen him yet but his tracks are getting me pretty juiced up! 5 does in a real quite spot for him to start bangin. Up till now I think he's just being keepin tabs on them but soon he'll start getting randy and I'll be waiting!
    Last edited by hitch; 11-15-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    I love MEC and the Gun Registry!

I haven't even been out. I am just going to go to the spot and shoot the hammer, it's really not as hard or as dramatic PG66 makes it seem.
    They laughed at my boots, laughed at my jeans, laughed when they gave me amphetamines
    Left me alone in a mean part of town, 36 hrs to come back down...am I the last of my kind?

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    You asked for it, with threads like this, and b.s'd about where you hunt, so you've had a hand in pressure in a couple spots..http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...ice-Blacktails
    WOW are you ever clueless in your assumptions I was hunting a very small area just past Hope the fellow in question lived in Hope after he shot the deer he took his buddy that also lived in Hope.

You are so totally full of wh*ning schit on where you think I hunt that it is mind boggling.

had to edit my post to add this

Last edited by Camp Cook; 11-15-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

I have enough respect, for a fella that hunts that same "valley" on the same mountain, as you!(you guys park by one another) I wouldn't post your parking spot coordinates.. I used to hunt the same side as you, 15 yrs ago but the other side has been good to me over the last few yrs..

And I wouldn't definetly brag about a buck that I shot, then intentionally start a thread, misleading internet hunters to, go to the "Chilliwack valley"

Camp Cooks Quote;
    "PG66 I totally understand it is totally pathetic how some low life have to F up others areas."

My buddy feels the same way about his spot now!!

So no whining shit hear Cam p Cook,

Take your pissing match somewhere else before you get this thread closed!