Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Re: Trophy Blacktail Hunting 2012

Cant wait for the outcome.

NICE! I've been waiting a year for this. Good luck.

And it starts again. Another epic thread that will spread hundreds of posts with pics and vids. Good luck Steve, give the people what they want.

Going to be a gooder ! I'm going to 'try' to stay on plan and stick an arow in one and a chunk of lead in another.And FILM BOTH !! The sheds I found arent 'spectacular' but told me theres some wintering going on in that hole as well some rutting wich is a solid 'GO THERE' note taken.
    I am REALLY putting an effort into the buck that drropped the antler in this video frm last year. I also found a 140" class antler this spring from a different buck maybe 50 yrds from the shed I found in the snow...tis outta bump up chances at a hammer up that mountain !!
    The antler in the beginning of this video is the buck on the top of the 'hit list'. I believe I have a pic of him live with that very antler on his head to.
    http://youtu.be/YxwC3GmqLHQ

These guys are still alive....well , were last winter when they dropped em.

This guy 'may be' interesting this year.

And I have pics of this guy from last yr and year before...'might' get a buddy to harvest him on film this year.His body has signs of 'large' but his head gear might not have what it takes to be 'comando' buck.

I'm deffinitely curious about this guy for this fall to

I never did get a pic or see this buck again after taking this pic 2 years ago but love the bases.Bases are 100% key to flicking off the safety.

I have a feeling THIS is the buck that owns the shed in the snow video. I'll take a pic of the shed on the same angle as this shot and see how it looks later.

This pic of this old fart is 2 years old now , the bases are just sick ! I wonder what came of him.If still alive no doubt an old revert fork by now !

anyway , off to work !

woohoo, I've been waiting all year for this thread to show up!

Wicked Steve... pics getting pumped for the weekend and so is the fresh snow

"A rifle hunter's hunt is over at 200yrds, a bowhunter's hunt is just beginning at 200yrds."

"Train Hard, Hunt Easy."

"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear

trophy blacktail is the animal i want most . so i cant wait so see your pics and videos. love them big blacktails

U rock steve! I remember seeing your photos on trophyphotos.com when I just started hunting. It nice to see how deep your passion still burns. I feel the same about the mulies. Best of making your luck in 2012!